D00fy is offline Anabolic Member

Protein Concentrate for bulking,on a budget !

What is everyone opinion on Protein Concentrate? , i am looking into buying american whey bargain 2 5lbs for 39$, I am going for bulking this fall, I got majority of my supplements ready.

Controlled Labs-Green Mag,White Flood,Purple Wrath,EAS 100% Whey which is protein concentrate with also protein isolates...

I am eating about 3-4 solid meals that include protein from eggs,chicken, steak, pork or whatever proteins I have available :P especially at work, some days they serve meatloaf YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!! which is not a good source, and the majority of the rest would be from protein supplementing pre workout,post workout and sometimes in the morning with my breakfast

I am trying to get 200g protein a day.. I got my carbs on lock no problem there with the carbs :P

I just have a strict budget these days, now living life after college and having bills to pay and living expenses ARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGG what are the winning lotto numbers
    Last edited by D00fy; 08-24-2008 at 02:26 PM.

Kelleh is offline Associate Member
    I thought I had the number figured out last night.......no luck tho lol

RATTLEHEAD is offline Member
    two 5lbs buckets for $39? Sounds like garbage since the process to achieve protein in powder form is somewhat expensive in the first place. Believe it or not, whey protein is derived from a slimy liquid substance secreted from cheese and then it's dried out and turned into a powder. Anyways, this product is probably low quality and half of the ingredients are just fancy words for sugar. There are quality products at reasonable prices, just read the labels. I recommend a product with whey and casein proteins that includes the essential amino acids.

jthepitlover is offline New Member
    Dude,
    If you want the ABSOLUTE best protein (and it's not that expensive) get this stuff called ISOnatural. I got 5lbs for about $40.
    This stuff is soooo clean and it's ****ing loaded with branch chain amino acids and glutamine. You can save your money on glutamine and amino's from another source because it's got enough in it. it doesn't bloat you at all. just take it with some apple juice. i went to a place here in NY where all the pro's shop for supplements and thats what they all recommended

madds87 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jthepitlover View Post
    Dude,
    If you want the ABSOLUTE best protein (and it's not that expensive) get this stuff called ISOnatural. I got 5lbs for about $40.
    This stuff is soooo clean and it's ****ing loaded with branch chain amino acids and glutamine. You can save your money on glutamine and amino's from another source because it's got enough in it. it doesn't bloat you at all. just take it with some apple juice. i went to a place here in NY where all the pro's shop for supplements and thats what they all recommended
    Well i will agree on the company..... BUT the weight gain product "Isomass extreme gainer" is my new fav. It has everything for me. Check it out peeps.
    I take one scoop three times daily. It isnt that bad tasting either. Well the strawberry isnt. havent tried choco, van, etc.

Thread Information