Thread: Superdrol Log

Mr. Anderson.GCC is offline New Member

Superdrol Log

Hey guys, I know Superdrol isn't considered a steroid by many, but I figured I'd put this up here anyways. I have a friend who started doing superdrol about a week ago, and he has already seen great gains with the only side affect being minor back acne. I decided to check this stuff out, so I went to the Smoothie Factory(I know it sounds ridiculous, but if anyone on this forum has been to the one in missouri city, you know what I mean when I say the place has the s**t) and long story short, got 6 weeks worth of Superdrol and a 7-pound container of Heavyweight 900. This stuff is manufactured by Breakthru Products and is called "Supradrol". Anyways, today was my first day on it, and I'll keep posting updates on days I work out.

Here's my stats: 18 yrs old, 135 lbs, 5'8, and pretty much no bodyfat(haven't measured it, but I've got a very defined and dense 6-pack, so I'm just assuming my BF is very low). Reason I'm resorting to this is because I've tried almost everything and have been stuck on a plateu.

Here's my plan: 2 capsules daily for week 1&2, 3 capsules/day for week 3&4, and 4 capsules/day for week 5&6, one in morning, one 30 minutes before lifting, eat like crazy- 3,000 calories daily, carbs(fruit, oatmeal, McDonald's), and PROTEIN(heavweight 900, double cheeseburgers, eggs, etc.), and I'm also taking 4 capsules of Kre-Alkalyn/day. Say what you want about Kre-Alk, but it's worked for me in the past, and isn't hard on the kidneys. I WILL be taking a PCT, which I'm going to go buy ASAP. I'll also be getting some amino acids as well. And last but not least, I'm lifting like hell. Hope I covered everything. -Mr. Anderson

Freakish is offline Senior Member
    you kidding right???!!

18 yrs old....too young
    135....too light
    Mc'devils double cheese....lol seriously bro work on your diet and you'll definitely get better gains,and prohormones have alot more sides then juice,that being said,you too young for either

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    This is horrible. 135lbs!!! You have a 6 pack due to being sickly skinny. And your eating McDonald's for a diet?? What are you thinking. And you don't need more than 2 caps a day. Six weeks is too long. I took three a day at the most and I'm about 230, you don't need anything but proper nutrition and to actually train. You have nothing to protect your liver, blood pressure, for you heart, and there was no prep involve. DO NOT BEGIN THIS CYCLE UNLESS YOU WANT TO GET FVCKED UP!!!!

Are you taking Superdrol or Superdrol NG?

curls 4 tha girls is offline New Member
    5'8" @ 135lbs.??

bro, you dont need superdrol. what you need is some food!!
    save your money and buy some food instead

[QUOTE=

save your money and buy some food instead[/QUOTE]

Agreed....and not Mc'Ds

Mr. Anderson.GCC is offline New Member
    I'm not freakishly skinny, trust me. If I must, I'll upload photos. The reason I'm only 135 is because I have very little muscle in my legs. I only work out my upper body. Everyone who sees me assumes I weigh a solid 160 or so because I have alot of muscle on my upper body, and that's all they ever see. Again, if I worked out my lower body, where the biggest muscles in your body are, I'd weigh much more. I've been lifting seriously for about 3 and half years. I understand what all of you are saying about eating more- I eat ALOT- tons of protein, good carbs and calories. What IS freakish about me is my metabolism. And yes sir, McD's is generally bad for your health due to the bad cholesterol, but each double cheeseburger contains 27 grams of protein. I have personally asked a couple guys how they got so big(not fat, just big), and they honestly tell me they eat double cheesebugers. They have tons of protein, carbs, and calories- exactly what I need. And yes, I'm 18- if I notice any side effects I'll cut off the cycle and get on a PCT immediately. The guys I bought it from have sold a bunch of this stuff to guys 18-20 years old, and not a single one of those guys have EVER experienced any problems with it. So we'll just have to see what happens. Until then- lets just shut it.
    Last edited by Mr. Anderson.GCC; 08-26-2008 at 04:14 PM.

CeeLo is offline Senior Member
    you don't have superdrol. You probably got some knockoff and you don't know better cause you're too young. What is the age limit again? Maybe we need to raise it.

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Anderson.GCC View Post
    I'm not freakishly skinny, trust me. If I must, I'll upload photos. The reason I'm only 135 is because I have very little muscle in my legs. I only work out my upper body. Everyone who sees me assumes I weigh a solid 160 or so because I have alot of muscle on my upper body, and that's all they ever see. Again, if I worked out my lower body, where the biggest muscles in your body are, I'd weigh much more. I've been lifting seriously for about 3 and half years. I understand what all of you are saying about eating more- I eat ALOT- tons of protein, good carbs and calories. What IS freakish about me is my metabolism. And yes sir, McD's is generally bad for your health due to the bad cholesterol, but each double cheeseburger contains 27 grams of protein. I have personally asked a couple guys how they got so big(not fat, just big), and they honestly tell me they eat double cheesebugers. They have tons of protein, carbs, and calories- exactly what I need. And yes, I'm 18- if I notice any side effects I'll cut off the cycle and get on a PCT immediately. The guys I bought it from have sold a bunch of this stuff to guys 18-20 years old, and not a single one of those guys have EVER experienced any problems with it. So we'll just have to see what happens. Until then- lets just shut it.

I like to mark all the B.S. in bold

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Just so you know not all sources of food are created equal. Different foods have different amino profiles that make you more anabolic . Yeah double cheeseburger has 27 grams of crap protein that won't do anything for you. Those guys who you talked to about that are either just plain dumb or trying to lead you in the wrong direction.
    Why do you not work out your legs, do you wanna be laughable with chicken legs, or do you not understand that 25% of your upper body growth is contained in doing your legs due to the massive amounts of hormones released from working the biggest muscles in your body. And why do you want to wait till any adverse effects happen to then correct it? By that time it can be too late. Thats stupid.

Please upload some photos

Write out the chemical formula on the bottle for us also, I'm willing bet that its not the real superdrol.
    Dude you need to listen to us, your just wasting time and going to be one of those people that continue year after year with no gains.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Hey guys, I know Superdrol isn't considered a steroid by many, but I figured I'd put this up here anyways. I have a friend who started doing superdrol about a week ago, and he has already seen great gains with the only side affect being minor back acne. I decided to check this stuff out, so I went to the Smoothie Factory(I know it sounds ridiculous, but if anyone on this forum has been to the one in missouri city, you know what I mean when I say the place has the s**t) and long story short, got 6 weeks worth of Superdrol and a 7-pound container of Heavyweight 900. This stuff is manufactured by Breakthru Products and is called "Supradrol". Anyways, today was my first day on it, and I'll keep posting updates on days I work out.

Here's my stats: 18 yrs old, 135 lbs, 5'8, and pretty much no bodyfat(haven't measured it, but I've got a very defined and dense 6-pack, so I'm just assuming my BF is very low). Reason I'm resorting to this is because I've tried almost everything and have been stuck on a plateu.

Here's my plan: 2 capsules daily for week 1&2, 3 capsules/day for week 3&4, and 4 capsules/day for week 5&6, one in morning, one 30 minutes before lifting, eat like crazy- 3,000 calories daily, carbs(fruit, oatmeal, McDonald's), and PROTEIN(heavweight 900, double cheeseburgers, eggs, etc.), and I'm also taking 4 capsules of Kre-Alkalyn/day. Say what you want about Kre-Alk, but it's worked for me in the past, and isn't hard on the kidneys. I WILL be taking a PCT, which I'm going to go buy ASAP. I'll also be getting some amino acids as well. And last but not least, I'm lifting like hell. Hope I covered everything. -Mr. Anderson

at 18 ALL you need is the PROPER diet and training.

WARMachine is offline Post Cycle Extraordinaire~GOT PCT?
    Damn it im getting beat by A L I N on every thread...

You need to get a better diet, any diet with McD is just plain TERRIBLE!

MR_T is offline Member
    somebody's idea of a joke?

Voice of Reason is offline Senior Member
    This guy is... don't feed the trolls...

JT8561 is offline Junior Member
    I Eat Micky D's when I give in and break my diet its like a treat, Taste great and 10 minutes after I finish My big Mac meal 2 cheese burgers and Large coke I feel like a bloated beached whale with less energy then I had before I ATE! The shits horrible for ya bro.

But ya know after weeks and week of chicken, tuna, rice and boiled eggs its sounds like a good idea lol...

why does everyone say that PH have more sides the aas? where does this knowledge come from? I have done a few of them and havn't noticed any sides. So where is this info coming from FREAKISH?

and hey if you want to eat MCD then be prepaired to pack some fat on while adding that muscle that you will put on. Its fine if you eat that, just don't make it a staple in your diet like your making it sound. That doulbe cheese has 27 grams of protein...so does 4 oz of chicken!!! but with out all the fat and worthless carbs. check the diet forum out and hit the weights. PH are not miracle drugs. When done with a proper diet and good workout, if you put on 5 pounds of solid mass in a month then you really worked your ass off. Your only 18...if you think your having problems gaining not give it 5 years and you won't be able to do anything without some aas...your young...dont fu<k up your body man...think a little bit...don't be dumb

Sennor is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chitownhoker View Post
    why does everyone say that PH have more sides the aas? where does this knowledge come from? I have done a few of them and havn't noticed any sides. So where is this info coming from FREAKISH?
    Possibly referring to the much higher liver toxicity of most orals compared to pins, I know which I prefer.

The reason I'm only 135 is because I have very little muscle in my legs. I only work out my upper body.

I've been lifting seriously for about 3 and half years.

I eat ALOT- tons of protein, good carbs and calories. What IS freakish about me is my metabolism.

18 yrs old, 135 lbs, 5'8,
    You dont train seriously if you dont train your legs (unless your in a wheelchar?), in 3 years of serious training even a non-bodybuilder would hit over 135lbs if they trained correctly and ate correctly.

You dont eat "ALOT" if your idea of seriously upping your calories is to make them 3k a day at that height and weight combo.

Quote Originally Posted by curls 4 tha girls View Post
    5'8" @ 135lbs.??
    save your money and buy some food instead
    ^ quoted for truth

Quote Originally Posted by JT8561 View Post
    I Eat Micky D's when I give in and break my diet its like a treat, Taste great and 10 minutes after I finish My big Mac meal 2 cheese burgers and Large coke I feel like a bloated beached whale with less energy then I had before I ATE! The shits horrible for ya bro.
    All fine, however your wouldn't consider making Md's a staple in your diet as the op suggested.

conclusion:
    Sort your eating, sort your training, stay the hell away from gear at your age and weight - dont take it personally its not like "oh your too young to use gear" its, man, your still growing and developing at 18, dont **** with your t-levels yet.

Post up your weekly routine and supplements why not, let us correct that and see if you dont make gains in a month, otherwise your going to end up worse off than when you started at this rate.

Dinosaur is offline Member
    eat and eat......and eat healthy food.
    use creatine and protein plus some multi vitamin u'll add some good lbs.

Thread Information