westcoastbadboy is offline Associate Member

Cell Tech Question

Hi guys how you doing?

Quick question for you guys. I've been using Cell Tech, and absolutely loving it, the pumps are insane. But here's my question to you bro's.

Cell Tech is a post workout drink, so drinking it immediately after weight training is when you get the most benefit (with the 75 g of dextrose mixed with the 10 g creatine) and thats when your muscles eat that stuff up immediately. My question is - I like to do quite a bit of cardio as well..........and usually its after my weight workout for 30 to 40 mins. Will my 40 minute cardio session after weight training go to waste if I slam Cell Tech after doing cardio? (ie the 75g dextrose). Or will the fat I lost still be ok..........or would somebody take the Cell Tech immediately after weight training and then do cardio after? I can't imagine doing cardio after drinking that drink...........any advise more than appreciated bro's.

-WestCoast

F4iGuy is offline Senior Member
    You might try sipping it throughout your workout

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I couldnt imagine drinking that big ol drink after a 40 min cardio session!....lol

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    I'm lost on how your getting a pump on a PWO drink??

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Wait till after your done and then do your Cell Tech, that would be my advice

YupYup is offline Junior Member
    yea, cell tech is just a creatine product with loads of dextrose. won't really help you pump. I personally like to try to spread my out creatine intake throughout the day.

Iced696 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Reed500 View Post
    I'm lost on how your getting a pump on a PWO drink??
    Hmm, I was thinking the same thing.

Godson is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Reed500 View Post
    Wait till after your done and then do your Cell Tech, that would be my advice
    i have the same problems.. and i wait until after cardio to take my pwo drink..
    i think needed the pwo immediately after the weight training part is exaggerated .. just take your pwo immediately after all of your training even the cardio part

Godson is offline Associate Member
    anybody have any advice about when to cycle on and off cell-tech

because i got two things of cell tech

and i dunno what i should do when i finish the first one ? should i cycle off for a month then get back on it ?

Dinosaur is offline Member
    Rule # 10
    1 month on = 1 month off
    so your body wont get used to it, and that way you wont b getting any benefits out of it.

jbran23 is offline Senior Member
    I also have a question about this. You are supposed to drink this imediately following your workout but is this more important than having your protien drink? If I drink the Cell Tech there is no way I can drink a protien drink for at least an hour or so.

If I drink the Cell Tech there is no way I can drink a protien drink for at least an hour or so.
    why would u say that?
    why would u not drink your protein shake?

RATTLEHEAD is offline Member
    cell tech is garbage. stick to krealk or mono. krealk is still to this day the only creatine I've ever seen/felt have a profound effect on me (compared to OTC supps).

CSAR is offline AR's Cunning Linguist
    I used to use Cell-Tech and have experienced the pumps you are describing. It's not a bad product. It is overpriced (you can make your own for a third of the price), but it is a good supp. nonetheless. IMO, you shouldn't be doing cardio after lifting. You need to split the two. Do your cardio early in the AM, and your lifting later in the day. Take a BCAA supp. after your cardio, instead of a creatine supp.

I have yet to see the research indicating the need to cycle creatine. It is a natural compound found in natural food, such as beef. I'd switch from Cell Tech to a waxy maize/creatine supplement (Nutrex CGL, for example). Cell Tech is good for loading, but other supplements (such as the waxymaize-creatine or a kre-alk) are better for maintaining. Switch to a waxymaize supp. and I'm pretty certain you'll notice a difference. Follow it up 30-45 minutes later with a BCAA/glutamine/whey protein supp.

Quote Originally Posted by charrif View Post
    why would u say that?
    why would u not drink your protein shake?
    Only because I tend to feel a bit bloated after drinking the Cell Tech that it takes a bit before I can drink a shake. Also, I dont drink just plain protien drinks, I drink weight gainer shakes and they are extremely filling by themselves.

got u, well ur not suppose to drink ur weight gainer after the workout i can tell u that for sure, why? cause its ganna take longer to digest 2hr to 3hr, u can have it as meal, yes but certainly not after ur post/w.
    what u need really for post/w is protein isolate that's ion exchange
    cause it digest faster and that way u can feed ur muscle quickly since they r depleted of glycogen and protein u can mix the protein isolate with ur cell tech and that way u'll b doing the right thing. plus it'll b delivered to ur system quicker with cell-tech having dextrose as form of carbs.

Hey, that sounds pretty good Charrif. Never really thought about that. Thanks.

cheers

niceshotman is offline Junior Member
    take arginine 40 min prior to weight lifting to get a nice pump. take advantage of PWO nutition, and if cardio means a lot to you, then do it later, after you digest the PWO drink.

116 is offline New Member

cell-tech best before?

Hi guys I bought 4.5 kg tub of Cell- tech and it is now out of sell by date.It is still un-opened and sealed. Does anyone know if I can get sick or do any damage to myself if I take it?
    I live in the Uk and the phone number for the manufacturers does not work as it is a US freephone number.

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 116 View Post
    Hi guys I bought 4.5 kg tub of Cell- tech and it is now out of sell by date.It is still un-opened and sealed. Does anyone know if I can get sick or do any damage to myself if I take it?
    I live in the Uk and the phone number for the manufacturers does not work as it is a US freephone number.

How out of date is it? A few months and maybe even a year it shouldn't matter but if it's been sitting on a shelf for years I wouldn't take it. You'll be ok!

116 is offline New Member
    It went out of date in July 08, still reckon its ok? Nice sweet potato fries by the way!!!

Thread Information