Thread: kre alkalyn

kre alkalyn

If you start taking kre alkalyn creatin, how long does it take till you feel the effects...I know NO you should take for 30 days before it starts affecting you....

I was going to take this in my pct and i wanted to know when to start taking it during the cycle so that when i start my pct it will just be starting to effect me..

im just doing a ph cycle of superdrol and tren for 6 weeks with a nolva pct

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    I would start it once your cycle is concluded, maybe 2-3 days before. I'm not sure of a "kick in" time of kre alkalyn as you would expect with say a prohormone or a preworkout drink. Others my know more on that than me. But just google the web and you can find several studies that show kre alkalyn is the best way to go period. For me in my experience the only time I notice its effectiveness is when I come off and I lose strength. Went from flat benching 275 x7 to 275 x4 and this was in the middle of an entire year I took off from any hormones and thats just one exercise not including my squats, presses, etc. It works but just start it the first day off your cycle

Thread Information