Suni is offline New Member

Question Cycling off xenadrine..is there any other supps I can take in my week off?

Am new to this forum and need some help!

I took Xenadrine RFA-1 for 3 weeks with good results. However after this period I felt like the xenadrine was not doing anything for me (i.e no appetite suppresion, no extra energy, could fall asleep an hour after taking 2 pills etc). So I guess my body had built up a tolerance to it already. I decided to take one/two weeks off and then restart the cycle. My question is...is there anything I can take whilst I am off the xenadrine? I've read some stuff about clenbuterol but I don't know too much about it. Is it ok to take whilst cycling off xenadrine and then can I go back to the xenadrine? Also, is it ok for a female to take? And finally, does anyone know if it is available in the UK?

Sorry.........sooooooooooooooo many questions! Would really appreciate some help on this. Thanks!

BullDogg20 is offline Member
    yes its ok to take while cycling off xedrian, however if u are getting the results from that, then stick with it, try upping your dosage a bit, and dont take it 7 days a week , i take my eca stack 5 days a week.

Thread Information