PAYNE% is offline New Member

Exclamation New to steroids and need help

yo im in high school and i play football. im lookin to get big this winter using steroids . the only problem is that i goota go under the table and mos def not let my parents know. what do i do?

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    First off your gonna probably get suspended when they find out your age. But your too young to be using steroids . Do not take them at your age unless you wanna have problems when you get older. Get more food, get a routine, and work hard. Why do you wanna take them at your age in the first place?? Do you not realize that if your unable to compete at a high school level without steroids your not going to ever get to an elite level. Look into a diet, creatine, and such. Stay away from steroids even if your friends are doing them. I'm glad I did.

RATTLEHEAD is offline Member
    Dont use steroids . Your too young and anyone you know taking steroids that's under 21 has absolutely no idea what they are doing no matter how much they think they do or swear to you they do because if they did they'd know anyone under 21 should never, ever take "steroids". Unless you want to **** up your liver, **** up your growth patterns, and experience all kinds of side effects you'll regret. take a bulking protein supp, creatine, BCAA's, a multi vitamin, and an aspirin. Honestly man, when I was your age i didnt care and i really wanted to juice, but i knew what'd potentially happen if i did so I never did and by the time I turned 21 i really could care less to juice either way, because I knew what i was doing and I didn't need it to achieve results. I still think steroids are the lazy mans way out, ESPECIALLY at your age. Your natural testosterone is high enough right now, "steroids" are really more for older people who dont have the testosterone levels they did when they were your age. thats my 2 cents.

im second string qb. exactly the same height weight and abilities of the starter. i dont waant to sit the bench my senior year next year. i have been smaller than everyone all my life and want to play college ball or at least college lax. i used cretine and it jus didnt work im looking for results

stpete is offline Banned
    In before the lock. You're way too young my man.

Well at your age your not gonna grow anymore and you will be stuck in the frame you got if you decide to juice. I grew 1.5 inches from 18-21 and my shoulder width got larger as well. Don't juice bud, work harder, no excuses

List your stats before the lock real quick so I can help you, tell you where to go

ok. i am jw what would the side effects be if i did take them? have you heard of stemulite?

btw, your diet/work out plan takes credit for 90% of the gains you achieve, not the supplements you take. just eat right and educate yourself about fitness (the best book I ever read about fitness was called "The New High Intensity Training"). Most people can't even finish the work out plan in that book. Only real men can. Arnold even use to bitch about how it was too hard.. but you'll read about all these crazy stories about all the most famous body builders of all time and this work out plan they all abided by if you read it. Its only like a 25 dollar book so I'd highly reccomend it. I've had some ridiculous results myself with this program.
    Last edited by RATTLEHEAD; 09-17-2008 at 08:59 PM.

No I have not heard of stemulite. One of the reasons being is b/c the estrogen that is cause from using the testosterone will cause your growth plates to fuze to together. Not good at your age. Also your body will be getting an outside source of test and it will shut down its own production which will cause your testicles not to fully develop at your age and go into a state of atrophy (shrink). Also hormone balance is vital are your age and off setting that can have profound affects on your life. Just to name a few which should be more than enough reasons not to juice at your age
    Last edited by Reed; 09-17-2008 at 09:02 PM.

List your age
    height
    weight
    training experience
    bodyfat%

And I'll try and tell you what you need before we get locked out

**** the bullshit. read that book, and eat as clean as possible, and let us know when you start for USC. haha.

i have no idea what stats is. dude i was hopin to find that yall would be all for me doin it but i geuss i shouldnt if its this bad for me.

Yeah buddy if you can't compete at a high school level without steroids don't expect to make to the college level. You have to work harder. Get you a diet program, 6-8 meals a day and train your ass off. You have enough test in your body to make the gains your need if you doing everything right

Quote Originally Posted by PAYNE% View Post
    i have no idea what stats is. dude i was hopin to find that yall would be all for me doin it but i geuss i shouldnt if its this bad for me.
    List how old your are?
    How much you weight
    How tall you are?
    Your training program?
    Your bodyfat%?

That is what stats are

hey man, we can't help someone that doesn't want to be helped. we've given our advice, now it's up to you to pursue it. here's my favorite quote, LIVE BY IT, I sure as **** do. "hard work gaurantees you nothing. but without it, you don't have a ****ing chance".

ill def keep that in mind bro. i would love to play at usc haha but even with the juice thats a stretch haha

I guess your embarrassed to tell us your stats or something. I don't know. Was trying to tell you the best way to go

good luck man. Im sure you'll be alright. just work hard and educate yourself about all this stuff. Thats what I did at your age, I was extremely interested in fitness, health, supplements, etc. you'll be alright man.

naw i thought i put em up

Quote Originally Posted by PAYNE% View Post
    naw i thought i put em up
    Nope sorry don't see them.

List them by numbers not words like I've been small
    Example
    My stats:
    Weight:225-230
    Bf% 8-10
    Training: 5 years
    No cycle experience

Well you about to be gone. Hello Big!!

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Height too

6 foot
    155- 160
    liftin for 4 years
    7% body fat
    im 16 almost 17

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by Reed500 View Post
    Well you about to be gone. Hello Big!!
    I'm going to leave this open for the moment and hope we can steer this young man in the right direction.

Big

thanks yo

I think you made the right choice, big. its better someone learn from a flawed idea than go out w/ absolutely no knowledge and mess themselves up with "steroids ".

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    I'm going to leave this open for the moment and hope we can steer this young man in the right direction.
    Yeah I forgot height. 5'11'' btw

And I like that your allowing us to steer him in the right direction.

btw Payne, you've got a ton of time on your side. that much time is better than any steroid you can possibly take.

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by RATTLEHEAD View Post
    btw Payne, you've got a ton of time on your side. that much time is better than any steroid you can possibly take.
    exactly. if most of us had started at his age with the proper guidance imagine the possibilities.
    sadly I worked out for years spinning my wheels until I learned the value of proper diet.

ya i think ill jus eat alot. i feel like the lil pup lookin up to the big dogs haha so what do i eat and when ? i have a few weird setbacks during the school year

Trust us bro your gonna be a much better individual by waiting and putting in the hard work. Well before you get suspended you can still look around. I'd suggest to start in the diet thread and I'll even make it easy for you and give you a good starting point
    UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet... <-------- Start here for your diet.

Look into creatine, protein, shakes, buy some 0mega-3 pills for your EFA's, a good multivitamin, and such. And remember to eat and follow a diet routine, this is extremely vital in your efforts to become that star player. GOOD LUCK!!

Stay away from all steroids or products that play with your hormones till later, even if your friends are doing it. They may blow up quicker but you'll get better than them if you stay with it, trust me. After a while you'll be stronger than them naturally with the hard work you put in and they will be dependent on drugs to perform. Thats no good. Just tell them I'm gonna do it right and gonna wait.

0tolerance is offline Associate Member
    naturally is the way to go if your still in highschool..

this was me towards in grade 10... so about 16 and then theres a picture of me at nearly 19.

all just training and eating and growing.

NCNeedForSpeed is offline New Member
    i know how u felt bro... freshman year i was 6'4 150 pounds the goofiest lookin thing around. i thought i worked out, i thought i ate like a horse and i slowly learned. I started slow did bench and curles 7 times a week haha. as my knowledge grew so did my workouit plan... when iwas a junior i was 6 4 180 pounds n less than 6 % bodyfat but it was never good enough.
    bottom line is the football workout that ur coach writes on the board for everyone is not gona get u big at all. sign up at a gym put together a crazy ass workout 1 hr a day 6 days a week 1-2 muscle groups a day and eat eggs bread and bacon by the pound in the morning eggs meat bread milk n chicken for lunch.... protein shake after noon.... steak potatoes vegies n beans for dinner and a protein shake for dessert...

as a junior i had a complete mindset on roidin up and was a bout to but i didnt-- i did what i just listed and got to 205lbs by senior year, bench 355 4times, squated 495, powercleaned 335, could do 50 pullups in one set. pushpressed 280. im happy as shit i never juiced in highschool and u will be too if u dont. My workout bud fooled around with it. at 17 he abused test then after that he took a winny only cycle. he had no knowledge on roids and was too young and know has had many trips to the hospital, his test levels are ****ed over, hes skinny as a rail, and had 2 have gyno surgery his senior year.
    Get ur lazy ass in the gym, if u shoot up it will screw ur life up... long story short ur dick wont get hard in college... all it takes is Diet Dumbells and Dedication

SWOLLL is offline Associate Member
    Listen to these guys pain you don't need steroids at your age just eat right, lift, sleep, repete
    Doing steroids can and will mess you up for the rest of your life.
    Its not worth it!

Thread Information