FUTURE FAME is offline New Member

Help me please !

wassup boys i am new here this is my first post .. i am 19 and i want to know if you think this is a good idea or not. I really want to try and put the size on over this winter i have used so many supps and they just arent cutting it so i have been doin some research and i think epi should be okay but evey1 on here says to wiat till your 21 to start a cycle .. Any thoughts ?? and also any other compounds you think i should give a try ?

6 week Epistane pulse
    Dosing schedule:
    I'll be taking Epi on workout days, which are M/T/Th/F
    wk.1 10/20/20/30
    wk.2 30/30/30/30
    wk.3 30/30/30/30
    wk.4 40/40/40/40
    wk.5 40/40/40/40
    wk.6 40/40/40/40

OFF DAYS (W/Sa/Su) : HDX2 & &MassFx 60 servings ( 2caps of each W/Sa/Su) 36 servings while on cycle + 24 post cycle
    HDX2 & &MassFx 2caps a day 24 days

Anabolic Innovation's Life Support 60 servings*( 2caps W/Sa/Su 36 servings while ON cycle) + (24 servings POST CYCLE )

PCT :6-OXO 60caps* 3 caps a day .. 20 days
    Life Support 2 caps a day .. 24 days

RATTLEHEAD is offline Member
    considering your already running tren , and you plan on running these other supps as well, I doubt you've done enough research on your own. You are too young man. You knew everyone would say your too young, so why even ask? its a horrendous idea to do what your doing to yourself. You have enough natural test already. Your 19!!!. All these supplements your taking and want to take are supposed to be for older people who can't produce the levels of test you already have (because your 19 and your test is through the roof, naturally). Its not for young people to destroy their hormone levels with. You will far from benefit from this, I promise you. I'm sorry if I gave you the complete opposite of what you wanted to hear, but hey, life isn't fair.

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i wouldnt do 6oxo for pct. it only has mild anti e's in it.

Quote Originally Posted by RATTLEHEAD View Post
    considering your already running tren, and you plan on running these other supps as well, I doubt you've done enough research on your own. You are too young man. You knew everyone would say your too young, so why even ask? its a horrendous idea to do what your doing to yourself. You have enough natural test already. Your 19!!!. All these supplements your taking and want to take are supposed to be for older people who can't produce the levels of test you already have (because your 19 and your test is through the roof, naturally). Its not for young people to destroy their hormone levels with. You will far from benefit from this, I promise you. I'm sorry if I gave you the complete opposite of what you wanted to hear, but hey, life isn't fair.
    I never said i am running Tren i never ran anything before just regular old creatine,N.O,BCAAs,and all that stuff ... i just thought epi was mild enough to take

Quote Originally Posted by warchild28 View Post
    i wouldnt do 6oxo for pct. it only has mild anti e's in it.
    okay thanks .. but what do you think about even running the cycle at all ?

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i dont even really know that much about them

RATTLEHEAD is offline Member
    im sorry, i mis-read your post on the "usp labs" thread. It was someone else talking about tren . my bad.

its okay no problem i just hear alot of mixed opinions on the subject so i am looking at what others have to say

Thread Information