Thread: Superdrol clone

Putsitdown is offline New Member

Superdrol clone

HEY GUYS WHATS THE BEST SUPERDROL CLONE TO TAKE?

I have taken the original, and want to find a good solid clone. Any suggestions??

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    M-Drol, S-Drol...Methyl-Vol is an SD clone with some type of nitric oxide in it, I've used them all...MV was probably the best, I think it's discontinued though.

VWbug66 is offline Senior Member
    how would you compare the old sd to a simple test only cycle? jw, because ive never used superdrol but it seems to be some good stuff.

jg42058p is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by VWbug66 View Post
    how would you compare the old sd to a simple test only cycle? jw, because ive never used superdrol but it seems to be some good stuff.
    I doubt superdrol is as powerful as test. not to mention you shouldn't run superdrol as long as you would run test (10 weeks of test compared to 4 weeks SD)

Apparently its not as powerful as M1T as far as I've read... and M1T isn't as powerful as good old test.

toneloc85 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by VWbug66 View Post
    bro if you got some extra cash and time i would deff suggest trying the stuff as i am just finishing my last week of a clone and have had some great results. not sure how it would compare to test but it does work.

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    I have never done the original SD but the clones gave me good gains. In my opinion, SD is more powerful than dbol , mg per mg. You can find SD on some sites for $25. I came off of test 6 weeks ago and my gains were much more keepable than just running SD for 4 weeks. However, SD will give you great gains for such a short amount of time. Make sure you use a SERM for PCT, no OTC junk.

VWbug66 is offline Senior Member
    alright cool shit guys..i think i might give it a try after this cycle..proper time off ofcourse

NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member
    VWbug66 I can't stop looking at your avatar....shi*

Thread Information