Thread: liver supps

jnewton86 is offline Member

Question liver supps

are there any liver support supps that you guys have used and been happy with? anything recommended to take while on cycle for liver support? ive searched online and found quite a few, wanted to see if anyone had a preference

jnewton86 is offline Member
    milk thistle seems to be a pretty good supp to use from what ive read, anyone used it??

WDMF is offline Associate Member
    NAC is a good one. It's used in tylenol overdose patients, so it's got to be worth something in protecting the liver.

Acetaminophen, or paracetamol, is also known by its chemical name, N-acetyl-p-aminophenol (APAP). It has an excellent safety profile in therapeutic doses, but hepatotoxicity can occur with misuse and overdoses. N-acetylcysteine (NAC) is an effective antidote for acetaminophen-induced hepatotoxicity resulting from an acute overdose, especially if administered within 8-10 hours after ingestion.

Mbuffguy is offline Banned
    1,000 mg milk thisle
    liv 52 (4 tabs daily)

CONsis10c is offline Junior Member
    Now Glutathione is good you can get it at your local supplement store.

Mbuffguy is offline Banned
    go to vitamin world in brea califonia

YupYup is offline Junior Member
    yea, I have never had a liver enzyme examined, but when on orals I do use milk thistle. It's pretty common.

ralph4u2c is offline Associate Member
    try using Cycle Support during cycle and i like to add Liver Longer in the mix when dealing with any oral.

vBRAH is offline Member
    Milk Thistle and/or Liv.52

Almost Jacked 33 is offline Junior Member
    I noticed that you are getting alot of mixed suggestions, which probably is confusing you even more. I had a problem figuring out everything I needed to take while on cycle to stay healthy. I know alot of people that take tons of different supps daily just for health precautions. I found a product that works really good for me,that is basically an all-in one solution. Its Anabolic Innovations-Cycle support. Its a powder in which you put one scoop into yor protein shake twice daily. Its alot easier than taking tons of pills and has proven to work for me. You can search the product and read about the ingredients which includes almost everything that has been mentioned and other key nutritients.

bunktown is offline Junior Member
    the best liver protection is as follows: milk thistle 800-1200mg daily, 1200 nac daily, and alpha liopic acid "ala' 300mg a day. I would run 2-3 weeks prior to live toxic product, all the way thru, and 3-4 weeks after ending product.

Thread Information