turbo162005 is offline New Member

can u take amp 02 while on clen or no

also does anybody know what i can take to calm the shakes a little iam a barber and i cant afford to get the shakes

Iced696 is offline Junior Member
    I have done clen several times and never got the shakes, but you didn't mention your dose so it's hard to say based on what little info you gave. Also, I'm assuming that the AMP 02 you are referring to Ergopharm's Ergolean amp 2. If that is the case, why would you want to combine those two cutting agents? The clen is more than enough.

I gotcha, you're referring to AGX sports Amplify 02. Amplify 02 does have caffeine in it, keep that in mind because I did see a rise in BP each time I did clen and the caffeine in the Amp 02 is going to jack it even more.

thanx

thats what i meant the agx iam currently on 120mg doing 1 week on 1 week of for 4 weeks this is my first week so today was my last day but i really dont get headaches just the shakes but they have been calming down.i was just saying because i use to drink alot of soda before starting on my diet so iam use to the caffeine rush and i just feel tired when i go to the gym instead of being pump

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    do they call you "shakie Jake"

inside joke, sorry..

NO, i would not take amplify 02 with clen .. and I get the shakes with clen too.. that's why i lower the dose..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

AdamGH is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by turbo162005 View Post
    thats what i meant the agx iam currently on 120mg doing 1 week on 1 week of for 4 weeks this is my first week so today was my last day but i really dont get headaches just the shakes but they have been calming down.i was just saying because i use to drink alot of soda before starting on my diet so iam use to the caffeine rush and i just feel tired when i go to the gym instead of being pump
    You take clen one week on, one week off? This is not correct if that is the case.

Edgar is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by adamgh View Post
    you take clen one week on, one week off? This is not correct if that is the case.
    there are other ways to use clen but 1 week on 1 week off is not incorrect, yes there are better ways to use for better results, but i would not use the word incorrect.

Quote Originally Posted by turbo162005 View Post
    I could be wrong here but, I believe he is saying he is using the AGX one week on 1 week off. I've never used AGX but I do know it has caffeine in it which combined with any amount of clen could potentially give you the shakes (as will the clen in larger doses). As for dosing on clen, since it was not originally designed as a fat loss drug but a bronchial dilator , dosing has been found to be 4-8 tabs per day for what we're using it for. That is not to say that even 2-4 per day could give some people the shakes. I would lower the dose until you find a middle ground that you can work with. As for you being tired in the gym, there could be many causes for this including your diet and even the amount of sleep you get at night.

thanx

yeah thats what i meant 1 week on and 1 week off on amp but my clen i lowerd it to 80mg and its alot better.thanx for the info guys very helpful

You're very welcome.

AdamGH is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    there are other ways to use clen but 1 week on 1 week off is not incorrect, yes there are better ways to use for better results, but i would not use the word incorrect.
    please show me where it says that is best way to take full advantage of clen . if it isn't, then we shouldn't be telling people on this forum that we recommend doing it this way. he should be told the correct way to get the full effect of taking clen as a weight loss product.

please read this for more info:

Clen Faq. You better like it it took me ages.

Thread Information