Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By 200byjune

Thread: Thinking of taking MAss Tabs

ajdaddi is offline Junior Member

Thinking of taking MAss Tabs

I have a box of mass tabs i bought a while back and I'm thinking of taking them. Would I still be able to cut fat on these while adding mass? Anyone have experience with them?

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by ajdaddi View Post
    I have a box of mass tabs i bought a while back and I'm thinking of taking them. Would I still be able to cut fat on these while adding mass? Anyone have experience with them?
    post or link to the ingredients, if they are the ones from GNC then they are shvt and probably won't do much

Proprietary Mass Tabs Blend: 87,000mcg
    Kudzo Extract 40%, Trifolium pratense extract 8%, Fenugreek Seed Powder, Tribulus Terrestris Extract 40%, Stenbolone(tm), Avena Sativa Extract 10:1, Pygeum Africanum Bark Extract 4:1, Milk Thistle, Maca Powder Extract .6%, Epimedium Leaf, Bacopa Monniera Extract 4:1, Rhodiola Rosea 3%, Nettle Leaf Powder.

Mass Tabs Other Ingredients:
    Microsrystalline Cellulose, Calcium Phosphate Dibasic, Croscarmellos Sodium, Pharmaceutical Glaze (Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Maltodextrin, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Macrogol/PEG 3350, Macrogol/ PEG 400, Talc, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Blue #2 Aluminum Lake) Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Silica

WOLFCRAFT is offline Senior Member
    Sounds like a bunch of useless big words to me, and probably a useless product.
    I think companies think people will believe products are good just because there's a whole bunch of crap they've never heard of before in it.

Proprietary Mass Tabs Blend: 87,000mcg
    Kudzo Extract 40%, Trifolium pratense extract 8%, Fenugreek Seed Powder, Tribulus Terrestris Extract 40%, Stenbolone(tm), Avena Sativa Extract 10:1, Pygeum Africanum Bark Extract 4:1, Milk Thistle, Maca Powder Extract .6%, Epimedium Leaf, Bacopa Monniera Extract 4:1, Rhodiola Rosea 3%, Nettle Leaf Powder.

Mass Tabs Other Ingredients:
    Microsrystalline Cellulose, Calcium Phosphate Dibasic, Croscarmellos Sodium, Pharmaceutical Glaze (Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Maltodextrin, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Macrogol/PEG 3350, Macrogol/ PEG 400, Talc, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Blue #2 Aluminum Lake) Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Silica
    all i see are a couple natural test boosters and such, go ahead and take them

But on my box Stenbolone is replaced with Methylsten

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    let us know how MASSive you get

Almost Jacked 33 is offline Junior Member
    I took them and I loved them. I dont think you will be able to cut very well on them. I used them bulking and I got a little bloat from them. I gained 15lbs in 30days and kept every pound. I also gained alot of strength. Make sure you take some supports with them though. They can be a little liver toxic as any oral is. Do you have the box with the white or yellow lettering. The white lettering are the original and the yellow lettering are the ones they produced second.

I heard they're pretty potent. Just wanted to take something to gain mass without having to run a pct or anything extra like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Almost Jacked 33 View Post
    I took them and I loved them. I dont think you will be able to cut very well on them. I used them bulking and I got a little bloat from them. I gained 15lbs in 30days and kept every pound. I also gained alot of strength. Make sure you take some supports with them though. They can be a little liver toxic as any oral is. Do you have the box with the white or yellow lettering. The white lettering are the original and the yellow lettering are the ones they produced second.
    doubt that was muscle, i'd put money on water weight, and just because you kept it doesn't mean it was muscle

What kind of supports do u suggest? and the letters are in white and yellow

What kind of supports do u suggest? and the letters are in white and yellow
    Yea the original were in all white. I took the same ones you got. I took the same thing I take on all cycles. Anabolic Innovations-Cycle Support. I was taking an assortment of different pills everyday, but that has everything I was taking and more. It is a powder which you mix in your protein shake twice a day. The dosage is a little low for me so I like to take three scoops a day. One tub will be more than enough for a 30day cycle. You can get it pretty cheap, but PM me if you have problems finding it.

Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    doubt that was muscle, i'd put money on water weight, and just because you kept it doesn't mean it was muscle
    Im sure some of it was water retention, but alot of it was muscle too. I jumped up huge in some of my lifts.

Yea the original were in all white. I took the same ones you got. I took the same thing I take on all cycles. Anabolic Innovations-Cycle Support. I was taking an assortment of different pills everyday, but that has everything I was taking and more. It is a powder which you mix in your protein shake twice a day. The dosage is a little low for me so I like to take three scoops a day. One tub will be more than enough for a 30day cycle. You can get it pretty cheap, but PM me if you have problems finding it.
    Thanks!

Im sure some of it was water retention, but alot of it was muscle too. I jumped up huge in some of my lifts.
    miracle....see what real steroids do to your lifts....

Quote Originally Posted by rhino1 View Post
    miracle....see what real steroids do to your lifts....
    lol. Trust me I know. Im just talking in perspective of prohormones. IDS MassTabs are the best prohormones I have ever taken. I have ran some cycles with AAS, so I know there is a huge difference.

lol. Trust me I know. Im just talking in perspective of prohormones. IDS MassTabs are the best prohormones I have ever taken. I have ran some cycles with AAS, so I know there is a huge difference.
    so why waste your time and money?

Quote Originally Posted by rhino1 View Post
    so why waste your time and money?
    bump. maybe your mistaken. Im not the one taking the MassTabs now. This guy obviously has already bought the MassTabs. Maybe he isnt ready to do prohormones or doesnt have the money, IDK. He wasnt asking about AAS he was asking about MassTabs so I gave him my opinion from previous experience. What point are you trying to make?

Blog Entries
    are these even considered a PH. i dont see any methylated compounds so it would appear that support supps would be unnessasary.

200byjune is offline Senior Member
    bro mass tabs are legit. there comparable to the original superdrol.
    jdurb1550 likes this.

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    I've used the original mass tabs in the past and I keep going back and fourth if I really liked the PH or not. Since they are very potent, I only took one a day which may be the reason for why I was not super impressed with the product. I gained a lot of strength but also some bloat came along with it. I would prefer Superdrol or Spawn (Epistane/Tren ) any day over Mass Tabs. The gains from Superdrol/Spawn were a lot more dry and lasted longer.

Quote Originally Posted by ****** View Post
    I've used the original mass tabs in the past and I keep going back and fourth if I really liked the PH or not. Since they are very potent, I only took one a day which may be the reason for why I was not super impressed with the product. I gained a lot of strength but also some bloat came along with it. I would prefer Superdrol or Spawn (Epistane/Tren) any day over Mass Tabs. The gains from Superdrol/Spawn were a lot more dry and lasted longer.
    maybe ill try that.

jg42058p is offline Member
    I heard they're pretty potent. Just wanted to take something to gain mass without having to run a pct or anything extra like that.

If its an androgenic prohormone/steroid then you will DEFINITELY need a PCT... No PCT can lead to gyno and other problems (like losing your gains). So if it is androgenic then its definitely a bad idea to not run a PCT. Be careful

Paulicious is offline Junior Member
    I noticed the active ingredients have milk thistle in it. Is that considered a PCT? Or Would you need to run something else with it?

Quote Originally Posted by Paulicious View Post
    I noticed the active ingredients have milk thistle in it. Is that considered a PCT? Or Would you need to run something else with it?
    You are way off brotha...Milk Thistle is used to aid your liver. PCT = Post Cycle Therapy ...Nolvadex /Clomid.

Paulicious is offline Junior Member
    where could you purchase nolvadex /clomid?

ar-r .com

dwaynewade is offline Senior Member
    Impressive supp... i've taken it... i also shot up like 15 lbs in a month and can truly say that over time I kept a little less than half that. I only used nolva for pct. Considering a test e is about a 3 month cycle and you have to poke yourself weekly and you deal with harsher sides and pct is more extensive and it's alot more money than $40 for the cycle... mass tabs does a good job

jhenry052 is offline New Member
    i have a box of mass tabs that has methylsten on it instead of stenbolone is there a difference? Or are they the same thing. I know the difference between the tabs adn the caps but do the boxes have a difference?

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    did you end up using the mass tabs??

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    jhenry what about you? send me a PM when u get your post count up!

jdurb1550 is offline New Member
    Old thread commenter here…

If it’s a methylated (I took them as well)..l Im having bad side affects from them as I’m 32 Y/O now. Getting benign Tumors around my body. Lmk if anyone who took them is experiencing something similar…

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Quote Originally Posted by jdurb1550 View Post
    Old thread commenter here…

If it’s a methylated (I took them as well)..l Im having bad side affects from them as I’m 32 Y/O now. Getting benign Tumors around my body. Lmk if anyone who took them is experiencing something similar…
    You have made 3 posts, all in decades old threads. Why not start a new thread for more up to date info and responses?

Thread Information