Thread: sus500

big_paul_ski is offline New Member

Question sus500

anyone use sus500? and if so what did you think and what did you use for PCT. im trying what you use for PCT when i come off. is liver support needed?
    thanks.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    what is it?

its a prohormone by G.E.T.

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    list the compounds on the back. I'm pretty sure your gonna need a SERM (nolva,clomid) and either letro, bromo if you get gyno as the estra 4,9 is a progestin

This is why nobody answered you cause this is a real gray area in the market. There are much better choices for anabolics. Get some Test.

Quote Originally Posted by Reed500 View Post
    list the compounds on the back. I'm pretty sure your gonna need a SERM (nolva,clomid) and either letro, bromo if you get gyno as the estra 4,9 is a progestin

This is why nobody answered you cause this is a real gray area in the market. There are much better choices for anabolics. Get some Test.
    Estra-4,9-dien-3, 17-dione, 13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one3, 17-keto-etiochol-triene, silymarin extract, TPGS(advabced delivery system),in a base of safflower oil, gelatin.

where can i get the nolva or clomid if i need it? as far as gyno how do i know if im starting to get it. what is letro and bromo? im 2 days into the cycle. and im using liver support. i appreciate this help.

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Our sponsor sells nolva and clomid, click then banner at the top right screen.

Here I believe you need to do some research on everything, it will explain what Letro and Bromo are:

PCT and Cycle Recomendations: Estrogen, Progesterone and Cortisol control <---- Start reading

Thread Information