AUb27 is offline Associate Member

Question Mixing "Fat burners" w/ pro-hormones

a thought just occured to me as iv been doing a lot of reading lately on all kinds of things regarding supplements/prohormones/steroids etc. Does anyone know if there would be a benefit to mix a fat burner that you can buy at the sup store (Sub Q, Arson, Hydroxycut etc) with a prohormone like say H-drol? Would there be any negative sides from doing this, or would the two even complement each other?

AUb27 is offline Associate Member
    bump

phenom1979 is offline Junior Member
    I take adderall with my prohormones right before I go to the gym, it actually does enhance my strength potential and concentration when I'm in the gym considerably. And when you're on a prohormone, you want to make sure you go balls to the wall in the gym to get the most out of it while your on. On decabolen and adderall, I still managed to put on 29 pounds in four weeks, most muscle weight, a little bloat. But i do have a perscription for my adderall, it would be illegal if I didn't, right? LOL

actionx is offline New Member
    i was wondering about the adderall too wouldn't it constrict your blood vessels and you receive less blood flow to your muscles?

Blog Entries
    i see no probs with stacking a fat burner with h-drol.i dont belive any otc fatburners are methelated so i can only see it working synergisticly with it.

Thread Information