AUb27 is offline Associate Member

Exclamation Anavar vs H-drol

I have yet to do a cylce.. Anyone seeing my posts will see that Ive been reading for about a month now and still havent committed to anything yet. My goals are to increase strength and cut up in my torso area. My eventual cycle will be based on: minimal side effects, minimal toxicity on liver, must be oral, must NOT aromatise. Based on my goals what do you think is the better option here? Remember this is a first cycle, and I know that anavar is a steroid and h-drol is a prohormone.

vBRAH is offline Member
    Anavar or Turinabol .. but diet is most important in regards to strength and cutting up, they'll just help.

ok thanks for your input, is Turinabol similar or the same as Turanaplex?

bump

richtries is offline Associate Member
    H-drol is a waste of time imo. You´ll get some decent strength gains from anavar but very minimal in terms of muscle gains, turinabol is your best option, just sourcing it i´ve always been a bit as its ugl only.

yeah i can get anavar but its insanely expensive. why do u tihnk h-drol is a waste of time?

Blog Entries
    lots of peeps have had decent results with h-drol.im thinking of doing my first cycle with h-drol as well.it allegedly a pro-steroid as its suppose to convert to turanibol in the body.im not shure what the conversion rate is or if its even true but its chemical makup is quite similar to t-bol

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I loved Tbol to kick start my first cycle. I even used it again during my second cycle for about 10 weeks at 60-80mg/ED, hardly an increase in liver values.

I'm running some Hdrol soon.

im goin with h-drol. gona keep a log of it here:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...=1#post4268083

richtries is offline Associate Member
    just dont expect too much from it and you wont be disappointed . . . if you have already used turinabol then i think you´ll find it a waste. People have reported up to 10 lb gains but think was with the original halodrol 50.

from what iv seen people taking h-drol have gained just as much or more then they expected to. as this is my first time taking anything other then creatine for strength i think i will be very satisfied.

Thread Information