Thread: Spawn

jbran23 is offline Senior Member

Spawn

So I decided to purchase a bottle online since I have heard favorable feed back on this product. What can I expect to see and feel from this product? I am relatively new to prohormones but have done some research. Just looking for some feed back from people who have tried it and can fill me in on what to expect. I know what the company says you will see and feel from taking it, but most of the time what you read from them and what you actually experience are two different things. Thanks

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    With a good diet, you will gain a good 10lbs at least. Strength will go through the effing roof. Very dry gains too..Make sure you use a SERM for PCT.

Sorry if I am being a bit ignorant but what does SERM stand for? I have seen it used often on here but havent picked up the meaning yet.

Selective estrogen receptor modulator- Nolvadex or Clomid...A sample PCT would be Nolvadex for 4 weeks. 40mg/40mg/20mg/20mg

So 4 weeks of Clomid OR Nolvadex would be a sufficiant PCT for a cycle of Spawn? I'm also planning on taking something for liver support.

Yep good to go.

I have heard some people say you should cycle off creatine and then go back on it when you start your PCT to further combat size loss. Is this true or should I continue to take creatine throughout my cycle?

Andro9 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jbran23 View Post
    I have heard some people say you should cycle off creatine and then go back on it when you start your PCT to further combat size loss. Is this true or should I continue to take creatine throughout my cycle?
    its up to you really if ya dont mind the extra bloat on cycle take it... personally i dont take any supps besides protein on cycle because i like to save money

Thread Information