wayne69 is offline Associate Member

prohormones vs. oral steriods

im not sure if this is the right place for this thread but anyway i was wondering if there is a big difference between prohormones and oral steroids ? for example is there a big difference between dbol and spawn? like for gains and strength?

wayne69 is offline Associate Member
    i was wondering if there was a big difference in in oral steroids like dbol compared to the prohormones that are available today like the SD clones and ect...

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    You could use Superdrol as a kicker yes.

But you just don't run an oral only cycle.

A typical SD cycle is 4 weeks, and make decent gains. But that doesn't hold a flame to say, an SD/Test cycle. 10-12 weeks long, using SD as a kicker

Seems like these pro steroids side effects are the shits though. I remember taking SD awhile back and feeling like shit the entire time, and a couple nosebleeds here and there. And yes, I ran all the supporting supps,and then some.

Basically what Im saying is, if you can get the real deal. Do so.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by xlxBigSexyxlx View Post
    You could use Superdrol as a kicker yes.

But you just don't run an oral only cycle.

A typical SD cycle is 4 weeks, and make decent gains. But that doesn't hold a flame to say, an SD/Test cycle. 10-12 weeks long, using SD as a kicker

Seems like these pro steroids side effects are the shits though. I remember taking SD awhile back and feeling like shit the entire time, and a couple nosebleeds here and there. And yes, I ran all the supporting supps,and then some.

Basically what Im saying is, if you can get the real deal. Do so.
    It seems these new pro-steroid compounds can be very harsh, compared to other steroids most people use.

Think Superdrol vs Dbol .

Thread Information