AUb27 is offline Associate Member

Arrow h-drol support sups

hey i am a week into my first h-drol cycle and some1 brought up the point of taking my support sups (in my case AI Life Support Caps) 4 hours after taking the h-drol to avoid any interference with absorbtion of the h-drol. is this true? i have also been taking my h-drol with meals (breakfast and dinner) and as far as i know this is the proper way to do it.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Question

Quote Originally Posted by aub27 View Post
    hey i am a week into my first h-drol cycle and some1 brought up the point of taking my support sups (in my case ai life support caps) 4 hours after taking the h-drol to avoid any interference with absorbtion of the h-drol. Is this true? I have also been taking my h-drol with meals (breakfast and dinner) and as far as i know this is the proper way to do it.
    what is hdrol??

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Halodrol clone...very mild on the liver..don't worry about it

so with more potent PH would u take the support sups at the same time as the PH? or does it matter

Yes...Superdrol, Spawn, Mass Tabs, Trenadrol, Propadrol..liv-52 and milk thistle should be a must.

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ****** View Post
    Yes...Superdrol, Spawn, Mass Tabs, Trenadrol, Propadrol..liv-52 and milk thistle should be a must.
    I think the question was do these support supps interfere with the absorption of the ph if both are consumed at the same time?

I've had a few people tell me that Milk Thistle can hurt gains sometimes but I don't buy into it..

Quote Originally Posted by M302_Imola View Post
    I think the question was do these support supps interfere with the absorption of the ph if both are consumed at the same time?
    yea thats exactly what im asking. id rather take them together at the same time cus its so much easier, but i heard that doing so will interfere with the absorbtion of the h-drol. im wondering what other ppl do and if it is necessary/common practice to take the support sups a few hours after taking the PH.

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AUb27 View Post
    yea thats exactly what im asking. id rather take them together at the same time cus its so much easier, but i heard that doing so will interfere with the absorbtion of the h-drol. im wondering what other ppl do and if it is necessary/common practice to take the support sups a few hours after taking the PH.
    Well I have been no m-drol for 2 1/2 weeks now and have been taking my support supps (life support and taurine) at the same time as the m-drol and have already gained 7 lbs. So I would say that it doesn't negatively effect the absorption.

alright thanks man, thats good to know.

Thread Information