Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member

My Prohormone Review

Lately there has been several questions about which PHs actually work and which plain suck. I have a lot of expierence with PHs because I was afraid to use the needle at first (probably not the only one).

Legit Superdrol Clones: M-Drol by CEL, Methyl-Vol by EST, S-Drol by Fastaction.

* I gained about 12-15 lbs on them and got a decent amount of strength. I used 30 mg ED for 4 weeks. My personal favorite clone is the Methyl-Vol by EST because it has some additional Nitric Oxide boost and it gave me crazy veins. These are generally used in bulking, but will also harden your muscles up. Superdrol NG is a bunch of junk and should not be used by anyone.

Legit Halodrol Clones: H-Drol by CEL, H-Drol by Fastaction.

* Not nearly as potent or powerful as Superdrol but did give decent gains. Strength did not go up that much but I had a much harder look to me. This would be a good choice for cutting and also a good choice for a first PH cycle. generally use between 50-75mg ED for 4 weeks.

Spawn by Myogenix: Epistane/Tren combination This is the only PH I could see myself using again. Gained a solid 15 lbs and the body fat went up very little. Strength went through the fcking roof. I got better strength gains off of Spawn then when I ran Test/Dianabol . This is the closest anyone is going to get without touching real AAS. It is really once kick ass OTC steroid .

Mass Tabs: I am undecided on this one. Gained a good amount of weight but it seemed like it was wet. I only used 1 capsule a day, which may be the reason for why I'm not a huge fan. My theory is, why not just use Spawn instead of this?

3-AD/Trenadrol Stack: Biggest mistake of my life using this bs. My sex drive was shot, didn't gain any weight, strength went up very little, and the acne was outrageous. Stay away from these two.

* All of the above PH require a SERM for PCT such as Nolvadex or Clomid. Novedex XT, 6-oxo, and the other OTC junk is not going to be sufficent to run with any of these. Personally, I would take Milk Thistle with all of the products mentioned above to be on the safe side.

Hope this helps!

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    i miss M1T. lol

thanks for the info bro. i know alot of ppl are curious about these items.

M1T...I never tried that bad boy, heard so many good things about it. I missed out on that and Andro.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    yeah i'm surprised m1t isn't on there.. thats still a pretty solid list. did you try the original superdrol or halodrol ever? to compare the knock-offs to?

also, any thing with pheraplex? like the real one or any fake ones

Never tried the original SD or HD..I wish I could give a comparison but I cannot. And for Phera Plex..I have no personal expierence with it. I do know that it is a good idea for a first cycle, being that it is not as powerful as the other PHs mentioned. But for gain wise- I cannot shed any light.

ahh ok. i was wondering cause a friend of mine is gonna start taking the original superdrol (this one guy has a huge supply of it) but its a little costly, especially compared to those clones you mentioned. would you think they are just as strong and a better deal especially with the much better value?

The way I look at it- they are great for your buck. I mean $25 for some decent gains, why the hell not?

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Like or not superdrol is stronger than dbol thats for sure. I've done both and I'm dbol right now. No way it comes close to superdrol. Also read pheraplex is more anabolic then dbol as well. Just something to think about. Why pay 100 bucks for a months worth of dbol when you can pay 25 and get better gains with superdrol that are dry and lean???

The best comparison I have ever heard concerning Dbol and SD is this: Dbol is like an old fashion shot gun, spraying everywhere, hitting everything, including the target. SD is like a handgun, just hits the target...If ya got me

goose is offline Banned
    Whats Trenadrol?

you can get m1T in the uk,not sure if they ship.....

Made by Kilo Sports...it blows.

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ****** View Post
    U recall.

are any of the tren products are good you think?

Spawn (Epistane/Tren ) is awesome.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    Is Spawn still available?

Quote Originally Posted by goose View Post
    you can get m1T in the uk,not sure if they ship.....
    i doubt it since its banned here. if you would go through the trouble to get a ph here why not just use the real stuff

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post
    i doubt it since its banned here. if you would go through the trouble to get a ph here why not just use the real stuff
    very true,I agree less sides.

But Mg to mg M1T is the strongest aas out.

McFly is offline Associate Member
    Is spawn illiegal say if i want to order online to AUS?

NewMuscle83 is offline Member
    ******, great info bro. I'm considering M-drol for my first PH cycle soon, but a few have advised against it, and recommended H-drol instead. I really don't want to spend upwards of $225 for H-drol, its support supps, and PCT, only to gain a couple of lbs and a little strength. Would you say M-drol for a first cycle is ok if done correctly? How about Spawn? Is that a good first cycle with better results than H-drol?

Thanks man.

Quote Originally Posted by 48volts View Post
    ******, great info bro. I'm considering M-drol for my first PH cycle soon, but a few have advised against it, and recommended H-drol instead. I really don't want to spend upwards of $225 for H-drol, its support supps, and PCT, only to gain a couple of lbs and a little strength. Would you say M-drol for a first cycle is ok if done correctly? How about Spawn? Is that a good first cycle with better results than H-drol?

Thanks man.

Well, H-drol is a lot safer to use as a first cycle, but the gains aren't going to be anything crazy. If you feel that you can handle the sides of Spawn or M-Drol and use proper PCT/ liver supplements. Then in my opinion, the choice is up to you. I used M-Drol as a first PH and it gave me some acne and shut the sex drive down a little bit, but the gains were good. If you choose to go the M-Drol or Spawn root..you will be super satisfied, gain wise.

NewMuscle83 is offline Member
    yeah, that's what I was thinking man. ppl r probably just exaggerating m-drol's sides to protect young users. in ur opinion, for a dry bulk, and retaining as much of the gains as possible, should I go m-drol or spawn?

Over all mass and size..they are about even but you'll be moving some serious fcking iron on Spawn man..I really don't care that much about strength any more but when I used Spawn I was trying to get as strong as possible. Flat bench went up 35lbs in 4 weeks.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    i agree with your reviews on h-drol, mass tabs and 3-ad. the others i have not tried.

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anaBROLIC View Post
    i agree with your reviews on h-drol, mass tabs and 3-ad. the others i have not tried.
    I love your avy bro...that's one of my favorite movies!

reynolds is offline New Member
    Is the Spawn on Ebay legit?

As long as it's made by Myogenix..I see no problem

reynolds is offline New Member
    As long as it's made by Myogenix..I see no problem
    It doesn't seem that hard to come by. Did Myogenix reformulate it after the ban? OR, is it safe to say it's the original formula?

The one I found on ebay is good to go.

19-Norandrosa-4,9 diene-3,17 dione and 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyletioallocholanol

That is the original compound. If you find it else where...make sure it's the same compound..Christ people probably think I work for Myogenix, considering the way I talk this product up lol

jbran23 is offline Senior Member
    The one I found on ebay is good to go.

19-Norandrosa-4,9 diene-3,17 dione and 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyletioallocholanol

That is the original compound. If you find it else where...make sure it's the same compound..Christ people probably think I work for Myogenix, considering the way I talk this product up lol
    Ahhh shit. I dont know if I got ripped off or what but I bought a bottle online a couple weeks ago and on the side for amounts per serving the compounds listed are:
    Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione 30mg
    2a, 3a-epithio-17a-methyletioallocholanol 8mg

Is this second generation crap or something thats probably bunk and isnt gonna do anything for me or what? Also no where on the bottle itself does it say Myogenix. The only thing I can find on it is on the side it says "Manufactured and distributed by Tri-City Chemicals"

Whats the deal with it? Any one have a clue?

freakon is offline Associate Member
    hmmmm. i got the same bottle, wont know for sure until i get a chance to try it out. maybe someone here can chime in.

XChris1632X is offline New Member
    I too just bought some that say tri city chemicals and has the same ingredients. I hope I didnt get screwed. I got mine from supplement warehouse. The bottle pictured is the same and it is discontinued as well.

Interesting. The site I got mine from in the description its called Myogenix Spawn and it does say that the compound 19-Norandrosa-4,9 diene-3,17 dione is in it but when it lists the amounts per serving it lists the same two compounds that I mentioned above that were listed on the bottle. Im confused.
    I hope we didnt get dooped by some misleading advertising. ******, do you happen to remember if it actually said Myogenix on the bottle when you used it?
    Last edited by jbran23; 11-09-2008 at 08:11 PM.

I really don't remember...wish I could shed some light.

Well I had a minute to do some research today and I came across this:

Product Name: Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione
    Synonyms:
    Chemical Name: 19-Norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione
    CAS Registry Number: [ 5173-46-6 ]
    Chemical Formula: C19H20O2
    Molecular Weight: 280.36

Does this make sense to anyone? The way I interpret it is that when they list the ingredients on the side of the bottle it lists the product name as being Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione but the actual chemical name is 19-Norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione basically meaning they are actually one and the same. If this is the case then I guess my purchase is alright then. If anyone can verify this for me it would be appreciated.

freakon is offline Associate Member
    I ordered 2 bottles the other week from 2 different locations, both bottles are identical so i presume the stuff is legit.

Elexecution is offline Associate Member
    That's interesting you say that, I was looking at a web site that reviews supplements, trenadrol has a 9.8 out of 10 in 19 reviews, the highest rating of all prohormones.

whatthehellizthat is offline New Member
    Awesome post THANKS!

run_n_fool is offline Associate Member

How many Spawn did you take each day and for how many days? What was your PCT? Did you keep those 15 lbs?

Did you experience any major sides from it?

thx bro.
    Last edited by run_n_fool; 01-02-2009 at 06:14 PM.

run_n_fool is offline Associate Member
    also, where did you buy it and what did you pay? i see it for $60 + 5 SH for 90 caps on ebay, which looks like a good price.

RDY2GO is offline Junior Member
    Close friend of mine ran a 8 week cycle(1 cap off-days, 2 caps on) of Fast Action Pharma's MD1T (apparently a tren clone from what ive read) put on about 15lbs, leaned out quite a bit(dont know his BF% but he went from pudgy to fairly trim), and flatout looked ****n stacked. Hes been workin out solid for about 2 years and it was very noticeable when he got on this shit. I wish i could give more numbers but i dont have em : / He also didnt listen to me about runnin a PCT when i informed him that it was similar to steroids , became mopy and got sick about a week after he stopped, blew his diet(cuz he was sick), and lost about 10 pounds. Still looks better then when he started. He jumped on a OTC PCT drug called revive-t i believe and said he felt a lot better and stopped losing weight. Didnt report any side effects except an increased appetite and occasional mood swings (usually heightened but controllable aggression). I picked up a bottle as well and will be reporting how it goes when i begin hopefully monday 1/5/09, but i want to get some nolva or at least find somewhere i can get it before i start.

Quote Originally Posted by run_n_fool View Post
    also, where did you buy it and what did you pay? i see it for $60 + 5 SH for 90 caps on ebay, which looks like a good price.
    4 weeks @ 3 caps a day.. PCT = Nolvadex 40/40/20/20

I paid like $80 or so for it last spring, when it just came out, at a local store for me. $60 is a steal.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information