height: 5'11
    weight: 250
    body fat: 25%

as of thursday november 6, here are my updated stats

weight: 220-223
    body fat: 17%
    (was on clen )

anyway.. i'm not going to be doing this cycle til i am down at my desired bf (at about 17-18 right now; want to get to at least 14-15)... but i just want to prepare and make sure i have all sides covered for the most part before i start.

and before you guys give me shit about what i'm taking, please just help me with what i have available. i've looked around and can't find a place to get test, so i will be cycling spawn by myogenix...

anyway here it is

i'll be cycling spawn for a month, taking 1 pill and eventually getting up to 3 pills per day, and stopping at day 30.

seeing that spawn is a pill, i'd like to take some liver protection stuff. here's what i'm thinking about: liv 52 and milk thistle, which i will take right after i ingest spawn. i will be using these 2 products until i'm done with spawn, and maybe keep using them for about 1-2 weeks after the cycle.

for my pct, i'll be doing a nolva cycle for 4 weeks at 40/40/20/20.

i also take 2-4 multivitamins a day, and i've been cleaned up my diet a lot and have been eating much healthier. i'm looking to make some intense progress, and after i'm done cutting to my desired fat (maybe another month or so) i will start this cycle with extreme dedication.

i will be tracking my progress by taking pictures every other day, and will be extremely strict on what i can and cannot eat.

can anyone add anything to this / tips / etc?

i appreciate you taking time to read this. thank you.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    spawn and myogenics? What?

If this is a real cycle I would not advise it. You are too young and over weight. Do cardio and practice eating right until you are twenty one. Everyone else on here is going to tell you the same thing bro.

are you talking about taking prohormones? If you go to the supplement forum they would be able to help you more.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Spawn? is that like the fake shite they sell in the banner above?

I would recommend fairy dust, it will cost you less - with the same results.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    dude you dont have to worry about pct or anything with that stuff,, i would just stick with clen if you wanna lose weight

slippz is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    spawn and myogenics? What?

If this is a real cycle I would not advise it. You are too young and over weight. Do cardio and practice eating right until you are twenty one. Everyone else on here is going to tell you the same thing bro.
    i know
    i'm not going to start it til i'm at a low bf. i've cleaned up my diet a lot and have improved and learned to control my cravings.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    Spawn? is that like the fake shite they sell in the banner above?
    no

Quote Originally Posted by chitownhoker View Post
    are you talking about taking prohormones? If you go to the supplement forum they would be able to help you more.
    yes i am. and i'll send it over there.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    dude you dont have to worry about pct or anything with that stuff
    why? spawn is pretty much epi and tren .
    estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione
    2a,3a-epithio-17a- methyletioallocholanol
    that's the supplement facts.

i'll be taking this thread to the supplement forum as well!
    thanks for everyone's insight!!

critique this please.

a little background...
    in august 2008, my stats were as follows

weight: 250
    body fat: 25%

as of thursday november 6, here are my updated stats

weight: 220-223
    body fat: 17%
    (was on clen )

anyway.. i'm not going to be doing this cycle til i am down at my desired bf (at about 17-18 right now; want to get to at least 14-15)... but i just want to prepare and make sure i have all sides covered for the most part before i start.

and before you guys give me shit about what i'm taking, please just help me with what i have available. i've looked around and can't find a place to get test, so i will be cycling spawn by myogenix...

anyway here it is

i'll be cycling spawn for a month, taking 1 pill til i build up tolerance and eventually getting up to 3 pills per day, and stopping at day 30.

seeing that spawn is a pill, i'd like to take some liver protection stuff. here's what i'm thinking about: liv 52 and milk thistle, which i will take right after i ingest spawn. i will be using these 2 products until i'm done with spawn, and maybe keep using them for about 1-2 weeks after the cycle.

for my pct, i'll be doing a nolva cycle for 4 weeks at 40/40/20/20.

i also take 2-4 multivitamins a day, and i've been cleaned up my diet a lot and have been eating much healthier. i'm looking to make some intense progress, and after i'm done cutting to my desired fat (maybe another month or so) i will start this cycle with extreme dedication.

i will be tracking my progress by taking pictures every other day, and will be extremely strict on what i can and cannot eat.

can anyone add anything to this / tips / etc?

what kind of sides can i expect from spawn?

i appreciate you taking time to read this. thank you.

MercyDog is offline Senior Member
    I'd diet down to 190lbs., read research materials along the way, then hit up a test cycle

MalibuD is offline Associate Member
    This is a ph and it will give you some serious gyno, its like the tren xtreme. Trust me I know I took Tren for a month and got serious gyno. check around in the supplement forum and you will learn alot about this stuff. Spawn is suppose to be alot stronger than tren so keep that in mind. google Tren Xtreme gyno and read up.

One other thing, this stuff is way harder on your liver than just doing a cycle and you wont get the results you will on an aas. If you can get your hands on some test you will be way better off.

RATTLEHEAD is offline Member
    malibu, did you get gyno while on or during/after pct?

I started getting it about three weeks into the pills and I never thought it was gyno at first because it was not an aas . I started researching it and alot of people were getting the same sides. By week 4 my nipples hurt so fricken bad and I had the lumps. The only thing i was taking with it was creatine and waximaze.

well that's what nolvadex is for. here's the profile for it
    Anabolic Review Profile: Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate)

it seems to be strong against countering gyno after the cycle.
    everyone has recommended nolva as a great pct. can anyone else offer insight?

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    nolva is definitely a must afterwards. without it you can develop gyno and lose a lot of gains too.

thank you for backing up my statement

Thread Information