Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    jg42058p's Avatar
    jg42058p is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    684

    superdrol as a cutter

    I've done a superdrol cycle before and has some pretty good results... gained about 10lbs and kept most of the strength i gained after doing proper PCT

    I was thinking of using it as a cutting agent to help burn some fat. I plan to do 30-60minutes of cardio per day after I lift...

    I am looking to lose about 20lbs in about 2 monthes. I know with taking a steroid , losing that much weight may be a little too much to expect, so I was wondering what I might be able to stack it with to help burn the fat. Perhaps I could shed 10-15lbs of body fat in a month

    I plan to take superdrol for 4 weeks at 30mg/day
    and I was also thinking of taking some cytomel at 100mg/day for those 4 weeks.

    What do you guys think I should do in terms of stacking superdrol to have best cutting results? Do you think superdrol would be good for cutting?

    thanks

  2. #2
    Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    south Florida
    Posts
    3,869
    Quote Originally Posted by jg42058p View Post
    I've done a superdrol cycle before and has some pretty good results... gained about 10lbs and kept most of the strength i gained after doing proper PCT

    I was thinking of using it as a cutting agent to help burn some fat. I plan to do 30-60minutes of cardio per day after I lift...

    I am looking to lose about 20lbs in about 2 monthes. I know with taking a steroid , losing that much weight may be a little too much to expect, so I was wondering what I might be able to stack it with to help burn the fat. Perhaps I could shed 10-15lbs of body fat in a month

    I plan to take superdrol for 4 weeks at 30mg/day
    and I was also thinking of taking some cytomel at 100mg/day for those 4 weeks.

    What do you guys think I should do in terms of stacking superdrol to have best cutting results? Do you think superdrol would be good for cutting?

    thanks

    I don't think it would be a bad idea but I know from expierence that I stacked Clen with Halodrol a couple of summer ago and got super diced, of course diet was a big part of it but it's something to consider.

  3. #3
    ACE5HIGH's Avatar
    ACE5HIGH is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    No source checks
    Posts
    579
    Superdrol just isnt good for cutting IMO. Why not try some H-drol and or Furazadrol?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    wisconsin
    Posts
    621
    get some clen too or an ECA stac and do two weeks of clen, two weeks of ECA, two weeks clen, two weeks ECA ect.

  5. #5
    ACE5HIGH's Avatar
    ACE5HIGH is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    No source checks
    Posts
    579
    Quote Originally Posted by chitownhoker View Post
    get some clen too or an ECA stac and do two weeks of clen, two weeks of ECA, two weeks clen, two weeks ECA ect.
    Clen is some serious stuff with some possible irreversible side effects on the cardiovascular system.

    I DEF would NOT recommend it for casual use for the common person looking to loose a few. Diet and cardio are how you safely loose weight.

  6. #6
    alzhimers is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    16
    i read a review y-day and it said that it isnt used for cutting.

  7. #7
    Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    south Florida
    Posts
    3,869
    Quote Originally Posted by ACE5HIGH View Post
    Clen is some serious stuff with some possible irreversible side effects on the cardiovascular system.

    I DEF would NOT recommend it for casual use for the common person looking to loose a few. Diet and cardio are how you safely loose weight.
    I see what you're saying and understand that cardio and proper diet would be best for his situation. However, if he is going to be using a prohormone, the sides of Clen will be very little compared to using a PH. Just my 2 cents.

  8. #8
    Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    south Florida
    Posts
    3,869
    Quote Originally Posted by alzhimers View Post
    i read a review y-day and it said that it isnt used for cutting.
    Generally isn't used for cutting but I really don't see why not. It will certainly harden you up and provide solid, lean gains with proper diet. It's not like SD is a definite bulker such as drol or Dbol .

  9. #9
    ACE5HIGH's Avatar
    ACE5HIGH is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    No source checks
    Posts
    579
    Quote Originally Posted by ****** View Post
    I see what you're saying and understand that cardio and proper diet would be best for his situation. However, if he is going to be using a prohormone, the sides of Clen will be very little compared to using a PH. Just my 2 cents.
    Well I didnt say he shouldnt use supplements to help cut or even steriods ...

    But I dont think you do see what im saying... Ive seen a lot of people refer to Clen like its no more harmful then PH's or an ECA stack for that matter.

    Clen is worse then the other two imo, based on the fact that It again may cause irreversible damage to the heart and other serious side effects.

    The Side effects may indeed feel like less then that of a ProSteriod like superdrol but proper recovery with a PH or steriod (when used correctly) will not cause permamant damage to vital organs. Really Id stick to an ECA stack if the cardio and diet are already in place


    Superdrol is not a great cutter imo, because though Its anabolic but shows some side effects like extra waterweight. Superdrol also works at its best and add's mass when in a high caloric environment not a negitive one.

    Superdrol (methasteron) is definitely not a prohormone: it is a very active form of a "designer supplement" <-- we all know what this means . Superdrol gets its name from the fact that it is a super-saturated, or 2-reduced, form of Anadrol . Anadrol has a =C-OH at the 2nd position, and if this is totally saturated (reduced) with hydrogen, it gives -CH3. Another way to describe it is that it is a 2a-17a-dimethyl of drostanolone (Masteron ). Masteron has a single methyl group at the 2nd position. Superdrol is a modification of this structure by adding another methyl group at the 17th position, like M1T or M-Dien. However you may wish to look at it, it is by this simple-looking transformation that Superdrol comes to occupy the sweet spot between the chemical natures of Anadrol and Masteron. The extra electron density at the 2 makes Superdrol 2-3x as anabolic (mg for mg) than Anadrol.

    I see your point and yes it would provide fast hard muscle but typically people who cut are really looking for a look without the bloat. I think it would be hard to loose much fat while on SD as it doesnt seem to have as thermogenic effect as other "cutting compounds"
    Ive used um all... Lots of fast gain with this one but for a real "cutting" cycle one really would want to consider H-drol, Epistane, Furazadrol, 11-oxo, 3-ad etc...
    Last edited by ACE5HIGH; 11-23-2008 at 11:48 PM.

  10. #10
    M302_Imola's Avatar
    M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Glass Case of Emotion
    Posts
    3,721
    Quote Originally Posted by chitownhoker View Post
    get some clen too or an ECA stac and do two weeks of clen, two weeks of ECA, two weeks clen, two weeks ECA ect.
    This is horrible advice! ECA does not up-regulate your receptors, therefore it is pointless.

  11. #11
    jg42058p's Avatar
    jg42058p is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    684
    interesting responses. thanks guys

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •