Thread: Ephedrine mix

pinappleboy is offline New Member

Ephedrine mix

Has anyone ever had weird heart beats with using Ephedrine mixed with caffeine ? I have been mixing 24g of Ephedrine and 1 scoop of sport mix that has 250 of caffeine. Have weird heart thing only some times and up to 8 hours later ..... thanks for the input

cheers

tbjake34 is offline Senior Member
    That doesnt sound good.. I would cut your doses

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Palpitations are common while running cutting drugs, I would reduce the amounts and see how you go

Sherman01 is offline Associate Member
    Are you a coffee drinker? Or any other high caffeine product? Your caffeine tolerance might be very low if not. 250 is a lot to have with the HCL if you did not ramp up at all.

Cut the caffeine out totally first IMHO and just try the HCL twice a day. See how you do then. If you still are getting HR issues, HCL might not be for you.

Describe the sensation you feel. Is it simply that you feel your heart beat? Do you feel them all during these episodes? Or instead do you feel nothing, then suddenly you feel motion under your chest for a second which quickly stops?

Do you take your pulse when this happens?

My money is on PVCs here. A generally benign extra beat which is being generated in the ventricles. If this is an event lasting longer than 1-2 seconds it is possible you are lapsing into PSVT, but you would probably have run to an ER if you felt that.

Silver-Bolt is offline Associate Member
    Is it straight ephederine or is it a stack (ECA). I am also assuming you meant 25mg not 25g, correct?

The sensation is like (when your scared bad at first) extended pump like.... hard do describe. My pulse has a missing beat before it ?? I am injecting 150mgs of test cyp m/w/f and 100mgs t/t of Sat and sun. It all started when i used accutane to clear my back up however i stopped it after 2 weeks because it freaked me out ( started with the heart thing. During the accutane i did use my normal pre-work out stack ( AM) first thing ( (4) 8mgs enphedrine and drink mix catapult ( power up ) i drink lots of water and a few cans of Diet Coke ( bad i know) fights cravings. It only really happens at night when i sit on the bed or sometimes in the car. i guess i will see a doctor this week , however they don't have the knowledge that is on here
    Thanks guys
    Last edited by pinappleboy; 12-01-2008 at 09:34 PM.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherman01 View Post
    Are you a coffee drinker? Or any other high caffeine product? Your caffeine tolerance might be very low if not. 250 is a lot to have with the HCL if you did not ramp up at all.

Cut the caffeine out totally first IMHO and just try the HCL twice a day. See how you do then. If you still are getting HR issues, HCL might not be for you.
    You want him to cut out Hydrochloric acid?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BrokenBricks View Post
    Describe the sensation you feel. Is it simply that you feel your heart beat? Do you feel them all during these episodes? Or instead do you feel nothing, then suddenly you feel motion under your chest for a second which quickly stops?

Do you take your pulse when this happens?

My money is on PVCs here. A generally benign extra beat which is being generated in the ventricles. If this is an event lasting longer than 1-2 seconds it is possible you are lapsing into PSVT, but you would probably have run to an ER if you felt that.
    I agree with above, PVC's are commonly caused by caffeine, exercise, adrenaline or ephedrine in this case. I have seen a few PVC's in athletes ecg's not usually a big deal so get it checkout or cut out all the stimulants your one.

Cardio is far better at fat burning than taking a bunch of chems.

i just read the other posts on PVC and it sounds like that... Stress mixed with the caffeine and ephedrine must be the issue. I used that mixed when it was pre-mixed ( Thermohydroxin) it was a few years ago but same stuff. very weird thought

Increasing cardio ! what is a good morning kick that will not cause this ?

Blog Entries
    just get your ass up and run, its that simple......LOL

thanks man !
    lol

Sherman01 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    You want him to cut out Hydrochloric acid?
    ROFLMAO I meant EPH!

Thread Information