USAFPararescue is offline New Member

Recommendations for PCT

I just started taking Tren -250 and Sus-500 on monday, and I have Arom-X for my PCT, but was told that isnt the right shit? So.... What do you guys think I should get? Novadex?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What is tren 250 and sus 500? are those supps or injectable aas?

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    What is tren 250 and sus 500? are those supps or injectable aas?
    Supplements....Nolvadex or Clomid is a good PCT. (Not Novedex XT)

Thank you, do you know what would be a good supply for these supplements? 30 20mg tablets enough?

jg42058p is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by USAFPararescue View Post
    Thank you, do you know what would be a good supply for these supplements? 30 20mg tablets enough?
    You'll probably need more than 30 tablets if its nolva only. proper PCT includes clomid AND nolvadex , for about 4 weeks starting two weeks after last injection. I imagine you're talking about the steroids tren and sustanon ... not some prohormone stuff... shouldn't this be in the steroid forum?

Also you might want to take nolvadex while ON cycle if your taking sustanon... along with some cabergoline or bromocriptine to prevent the progesterone gyno from trenbolone
    Last edited by jg42058p; 12-06-2008 at 10:31 AM.

These supplements are just PH's... Their tablets by G.E.T. SUS-500 and TREN -250. No steroids ... I had already purchases Arom-X for my PCT.... but I was told that isnt the right stuff..? But it is a Anti-E?...

jg42058p is offline Member
    These supplements are just PH's... Their tablets by G.E.T. SUS-500 and TREN-250. No steroids... I had already purchases Arom-X for my PCT.... but I was told that isnt the right stuff..? But it is a Anti-E?...
    You were probably told that it wasnt the right stuff because most of the over the counter anti-e's are bogus. Clomid and nolvadex from ar-r is your best bet

Ive never heard of those prohormones so I dont know if they'll work... but good luck

ACE5HIGH is offline Member
    These supplements are just PH's... Their tablets by G.E.T. SUS-500 and TREN-250. No steroids... I had already purchases Arom-X for my PCT.... but I was told that isnt the right stuff..? But it is a Anti-E?...
    These "supplements" should require real pct products as said above like Nolvadex .

Be careful with the "oral tren " stuff as it does convert and can cause progestin related side effects, I would deff have a real AI kickin around to use with it but also somthing for progestin as well

Thread Information