OIDEEBOSS is offline Junior Member

SUPPLEMENTS on cycle??

hey guys just expandig my knowledge here a bit, gr8 site btw,, what typically do you guys take before and after going to the gym besides meals? i hav no xplode n it works good, but if u guys r going 2x a day or watever i can see how ur pockets would get a bit empty and it would begin to not have effect? do you need anything to pump you up before wen ur on the juice like a red bull or something?? also do u get mad vascularity on cycle like nitric oxide aswell??

thx for movin it,, didnt realise. ANYONE?

RATTLEHEAD is offline Member
    no red bull, its crap, just a ton of sugar. NO (nitric oxide) products are a waste of money as well. Go with a high quality creatine monohydrate (krealkalyn) and a high quality protein supp. You should take some sort of liver support as well. For pre work out - get Lipflame/Amp02, those 2 supps will give you a pump better than any product you'll find at GNC/Vit. Shoppe etc. After the gym i'd down a glass of chocolate milk instead of your protein shake (take protein before training) and you should be good.

choc milk after training ey? il enjoy that haha

sinny is offline Junior Member
    its your diet that gives your crazy vasularity bro and some compounds like winny and tren can help but as with everything its your diet that wins the battle

RotorHead is offline Associate Member
    if u want a serious NO try plasmajet... but anyways IMO i wouldnt take any supps with your cycle cuz you wanna see what you can on your gear alone... however you can do whatever u want

RATTLEHEAD is offline Member
    does plasmejet really make you that much more vascular? i've seen every NO product just about and they're all a waste. how is plasmajet so different other than maybe the liquid delivery (if it is liquid. i thought it was)?

jackjackson is offline Senior Member
    Plasmajet on works with a LOW GI Carb diet, so if you are no carbing you are wasting your time.
    No matter what you take, your diet is key.
    I take standard 2.5mg L-Argnine ethyl ester, I have the same pumps as when i took 5-7g of plain L-argnine.

g0dsend is offline Member
    AMP 02 is good, the 5 hour energy shots too are good.

RotorHead is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jackjackson View Post
    Plasmajet on works with a LOW GI Carb diet, so if you are no carbing you are wasting your time.
    No matter what you take, your diet is key.
    I take standard 2.5mg L-Argnine ethyl ester, I have the same pumps as when i took 5-7g of plain L-argnine.
    hmm ok. couple buddies have jus been talkin about the plasma jet so i dont know from experience. i have to agree diet is key. L-argnine is getting you more vascular or you trying to say you just use as a pump?

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    Vascularity is mainly genetics and diet. I stay away from supps while on cycle. I do need to get amped up to workout sometimes, so I'll pop a caffeine pill or drink a sugar-free red bull. And yes, when I'm on my veins pop better than when I'm just taking an NO product, but diet is key.

nath78 is offline Associate Member
    Superpump250!!!! 10x better than no explode,no explode wears off quick and your body becomes used to it after a while so you have to up the dose!!buy superpump you'll look ****in huge when you come out of the gym and all the extra pressure your muscles are under from the pump increases damage which results in bigger muscle.

Thread Information