cshibbyr is offline Junior Member

Stacking test boosters ok?

Thinking of stacking Prime from USP Labs and Primal male from MAN-UP. Would this be safe?

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cshibbyr View Post
    Thinking of stacking Prime from USP Labs and Primal male from MAN-UP. Would this be safe?
    I can't see it being too harmful but may I ask why you're even taking one, let alone two in the first place?

Quote Originally Posted by ****** View Post
    I can't see it being too harmful but may I ask why you're even taking one, let alone two in the first place?
    Because Im not ready for a cycle, and need more agression in the gym along with the libido boost.

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    That's good that you admit and understand that you're not ready for a cycle. I would say just get a good pre workout supplement such as red line or NO Shotgun instead of test boosters. When/if you decide to cycle, your test levels will be untouched, i wouldn't risk it with OTC test boosters

Quote Originally Posted by ****** View Post
    That's good that you admit and understand that you're not ready for a cycle. I would say just get a good pre workout supplement such as red line or NO Shotgun instead of test boosters. When/if you decide to cycle, your test levels will be untouched, i wouldn't risk it with OTC test boosters
    thanks for your concern, but Im not sure I will ever take AAS. Maybe pro hormones but nothing anymore hardcore than h-drol. I have taken test boosters in the past and I like the agression they gave me in and out of the gym. I do take No xplode pre workout now.

ACE5HIGH is offline Member
    Hey man, Anything with fadogia you will increase agression/test but dont go so overboard as to waste $ on it... I noticed that anything over 2g per day is not producing much of an increase over say 1500mg's per day...

So no... It wouldnt hurt you, but stick to Prime and something with fadogia dont double up on two fadogia based products is what im saying

Oh and it is important to cycle these as you would aas for better results.

Prime + Primal male is one awsome stack as far as natty boosters go!

Quote Originally Posted by ACE5HIGH View Post
    Hey man, Anything with fadogia you will increase agression/test but dont go so overboard as to waste $ on it... I noticed that anything over 2g per day is not producing much of an increase over say 1500mg's per day...

So no... It wouldnt hurt you, but stick to Prime and something with fadogia dont double up on two fadogia based products is what im saying

Oh and it is important to cycle these as you would aas for better results.

Prime + Primal male is one awsome stack as far as natty boosters go!
    Thanks bro. I plan on just getting 4 week cycle, and if I like the results stretch it on to 8 weeks. Have you did this stack? What can I expect from it?

ACE5HIGH is offline Member
    I think after 4 weeks of these two no way you'll want to stop there.

I have done this stack and you can expect close to PH like gains without the side effects... Best part for me is that Sluggish PH feeling doesnt exist, rather its replaced with an aggression "Gym desire"

Quote Originally Posted by ACE5HIGH View Post
    I think after 4 weeks of these two no way you'll want to stop there.

I have done this stack and you can expect close to PH like gains without the side effects... Best part for me is that Sluggish PH feeling doesnt exist, rather its replaced with an aggression "Gym desire"
    wow! Ive researched these 2 for a while and couldn't come up with any solid reviews on either, and no reviews on them stacked. Good to hear this info. thanks

Thread Information