tudodude is offline New Member

GHT stack soft gells

I had to go away from Saudi where i work recently and couldn't take my beloved GH with me.
    A guy said use these as I can transport them
    Any ideas if they are a replacement. I couldn't find much info on them. He said they would suffice for a week till I returned.... seems weird to me.
    GHT stack soft gells........ help a guy out

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by tudodude View Post
    I had to go away from Saudi where i work recently and couldn't take my beloved GH with me.
    A guy said use these as I can transport them
    Any ideas if they are a replacement. I couldn't find much info on them. He said they would suffice for a week till I returned.... seems weird to me.
    GHT stack soft gells........ help a guy out
    never heard of them but i'll bump for you

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    x2 I was thinking it was a typo or something never heard anyone even mention something like that. Sounds like an oral growth hormon pill which would be bunk as there is no such thing as oral gh.

I found this info

Detailed Description

SciFit's G.H.T. Stack is an "Andro Free" formulation. G.H.T. Stack is specifically designed to assist the body's natural production and release of Growth Hormone and Leutenizing Hormone (LH). When taken prior to sleep you may notice a more restful feeling upon waking. G.H.T. Stack contains Tribulus Terrestris, ZMA, and other natural Growth Hormone increasers. Here is additional info on Tribulis and ZMA.

Tribulus Terrestris

Tribulus terrestris is a testosterone enhancer. Studies show that it works very well when, especially when it's stacked with DHEA. It increased testosterone levels in a different way, however, than either DHEA or andro do. Instead of being a testosterone precursor, it leads to the production of the luteinizing hormone (LH). When LH levels are increased, the natural production of testosterone also increases. LH is a hormone that also deals with sex drive. Now one can understand why it has been used to support healthy libido.

ZMA

ZMA is a scientifically designed anabolic mineral formula. It contains Zinc Monomethionine Aspartate plus Magnesium Aspartate and vitamin B-6, and is an all-natural product that has been clinically proven to significantly increase anabolic hormone levels and muscle strength in trained athletes.

Supplement Facts:

Container Size: 120 Capsules
    Serving Size: 4 Capsules
    Servings Per Container: 30

Container Size: 240 Capsules
    Servings Per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving:

L-Arginine: 1,200mg
    Tribulus Terrestris: 900mg
    (40% active ingredients)
    ZMA: 800mg
    Mucuna Pruriens: 700mg
    (standardized 25% L-Dopa)

Other Ingredients:
    Gelatin, Maltodextrin

Directions:
    As an adult dietary supplement take 4 capsules prior to intense exercise and 4 capsules prior to bed. On non-workout days, just take 4 capsules prior to bed or as recommended by a physician.

Does anyone know what the hell all that means.
    help a newbie out bro

sizerp is offline Banned
    Basically it's crap.

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by tudodude View Post
    I found this info

Detailed Description

SciFit's G.H.T. Stack is an "Andro Free" formulation. G.H.T. Stack is specifically designed to assist the body's natural production and release of Growth Hormone and Leutenizing Hormone (LH). When taken prior to sleep you may notice a more restful feeling upon waking. G.H.T. Stack contains Tribulus Terrestris, ZMA, and other natural Growth Hormone increasers. Here is additional info on Tribulis and ZMA.

Tribulus Terrestris

Tribulus terrestris is a testosterone enhancer. Studies show that it works very well when, especially when it's stacked with DHEA. It increased testosterone levels in a different way, however, than either DHEA or andro do. Instead of being a testosterone precursor, it leads to the production of the luteinizing hormone (LH). When LH levels are increased, the natural production of testosterone also increases. LH is a hormone that also deals with sex drive. Now one can understand why it has been used to support healthy libido.

ZMA

ZMA is a scientifically designed anabolic mineral formula. It contains Zinc Monomethionine Aspartate plus Magnesium Aspartate and vitamin B-6, and is an all-natural product that has been clinically proven to significantly increase anabolic hormone levels and muscle strength in trained athletes.

Supplement Facts:

Container Size: 120 Capsules
    Servings Per Container: 30

Container Size: 240 Capsules
    Servings Per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving:

L-Arginine: 1,200mg
    Tribulus Terrestris: 900mg
    (40% active ingredients)
    ZMA: 800mg
    Mucuna Pruriens: 700mg
    (standardized 25% L-Dopa)

Other Ingredients:
    Gelatin, Maltodextrin

Directions:
    As an adult dietary supplement take 4 capsules prior to intense exercise and 4 capsules prior to bed. On non-workout days, just take 4 capsules prior to bed or as recommended by a physician.

Does anyone know what the hell all that means.
    help a newbie out bro
    basically these pills use natural ingredients(mucuna pruriens and tribulus terrestis are plants) to help your body produce more testosterone naturally, though the effectiveness of these things is questionable

jg42058p is offline Member
    thats no replacement for real hgh. theres nothin but the real thing!

but how can i transport my lovely gh 4000 kms???
    Last edited by tudodude; 12-15-2008 at 02:31 AM.

Thread Information