brettr is offline New Member

help with prohormones

can i use otc stuff for pct with sustevol/m1t

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    Supplement section may be more helpful for you, I wouldn't use any otc products for PCT ever.

mg316 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kaberle_15 View Post
    Supplement section may be more helpful for you, I wouldn't use any otc products for PCT ever.
    I agree

i got clomid and novla but it was very hard getting it and i would rather use it on test rather wasting it on a 30 day cycle of prohormones, anyone nos if i need a pct with them or are they that strong

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brettr View Post
    i got clomid and novla but it was very hard getting it and i would rather use it on test rather wasting it on a 30 day cycle of prohormones, anyone nos if i need a pct with them or are they that strong
    I wouldn't waste my time or health on prohormones. What are your stats?

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brettr View Post
    Use one for the PH cycle and one for the test cylce. It is not nessecery to use both in either cycle ( if it is just test alone).

Quote Originally Posted by ****** View Post
    Use one for the PH cycle and one for the test cylce. It is not nessecery to use both in either cycle ( if it is just test alone).
    this is BAD advice!!! yes you only need one for ph cycle but you def should use both nolva and clomid in your pct for test....not just one or the other

sinny is offline Junior Member
    you should be running an AI during your cycle and also pct

Quote Originally Posted by chitownhoker View Post
    this is BAD advice!!! yes you only need one for ph cycle but you def should use both nolva and clomid in your pct for test....not just one or the other
    Ummmn no I disagree...There is nothing wrong with running just Nolva alone after a test only cycle. Could you please explain why it is 100% nessecery to run both as PCT?

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ummmn no I disagree...There is nothing wrong with running just Nolva alone after a test only cycle. Could you please explain why it is 100% nessecery to run both as PCT?
    Cause most peoples HTPA shuts down. If you want to get your natural test levels back up then clomid gets them back to normal much faster than w/out. Also when this happens it helps to keep gains.

I understand that but from personal expierence, Nolva 40/40/20/20 has worked wonders for me and allowed me to keep all gains. However, everyone's body is different so I cannot speak for all.

read this and you can ask most vets on here and they will tell you that just clomid or just nolva is not a sufficent pct....although it may work, you will recover slower and loose more gains from a poor pct compared to a well prepared pct

the unofficial how to do pct thread

Well iam still confused alot of you guys started taking bout test i was just wondering about m1t - the prohormone pills, since they are over the counter is there any over the counter pct i can take its kinda bull sh*t if they sell somthing u can take but to fix ur self u need to obtain somthing ilegal dosent make sense

J-41-sd is offline Associate Member
    first off, just save your money and skip the ph cycle, gains are less sides are more prominent, clomid sucks hard for me personally, noval and aromasin work wonders for myself, some can handle clomid but many I know including myself become very depressed on it. anyone else?

NewlyDesigned is offline Junior Member
    Nolva and Clomid for proper PCT after an M1T Cycle.
    This is the proper way of doing it. Yes, you do need both.

Thread Information