Thread: 1-AD or 1-Test

Adrock is offline Junior Member

1-AD or 1-Test

One of my buddies is using 1-AD right now and he says it is great. I have seen several people say similar things about 1-AD on AR too. I read that 1-AD converts to 1-Test. I see now that companies are selling 1-Test, so is there any reason to use 1-AD anymore? If 1-AD converts to 1-Test why not just cut out the 1-AD and just take 1-Test?

Steele is offline Member
    i don't think too many bros here like to comment on pro hormones, mainly because they either convert to estrogen (i almost got bitch tits from andro) or testosterone . and for the money it will cost you, you would get better results with equal or smaller risk of sideffects. keep researching. knowledge is key.

viking250 is offline New Member
    I have taking 1-ad and my training partner has taking 1 test. We compared label and talked to both companies, and you know what they are the same thing. Only 1 test by vpx is liquid and you are supose to keep it under your tongue for a minute I think. By doing that it gets in to the blood faster.

djremix is offline New Member
    1-ad and 1-test do not convert to estrogen.
    my 1-ad experience has been awesome(look in my other thread for deatils)

Adrock is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by viking250
    I have taking 1-ad and my training partner has taking 1 test. We compared label and talked to both companies, and you know what they are the same thing. Only 1 test by vpx is liquid and you are supose to keep it under your tongue for a minute I think. By doing that it gets in to the blood faster.
    Your 1-ad should not be the same as your friend's 1-test. If they are one of you didn't get what you thought you did.

Thread Information