LIPOstack Ultra

LIPOFLAME
    agxsupplements.com

Gen 3 LIPOFLAME Fat burner
    Gen 3 Amplify 02 Pre-workout supplement
    RawMCC Magnesium Reacted Creatine
    Multi vit
    CLA

Wow, so I started this stack on 3-14-08, and by Sunday I had lost 3 lbs.

My diet layout is like this

7:00 4 capsules lipoflame if stomach is upset, ½ slice of wheat bread

7:05 Cardio treadmill

7:45 Oatmeal with almonds no sugar
    2 eggs usually boiled or fried, will substitute English muffin for the oatmeal

10:00 Protein shake whey isolate 40g 1 tbls flax oil or fish oil depends

12:00 2 chicken breast grilled with olive oil, salt/pepper
    Sting beans steamed usually

1:00 Green apple and 8-10 Amplify 02 capsules

2:00 Workout weight training Monday Wednesday Friday (sometimes Saturday)

3:30 Pwo Shake 40g protein/glutamine 1 tbls MCC
    4:00 1 chicken breast with a green salad (sometimes tuna)

6:00 2 chicken breast with sweet potato, green beans, salad (usually spicy Italian dressing)

8:00 Casien Protein (usually I’ll take cottage cheese, or a protein bar)
    1 tbls fish oil or tabs

Workout Split
    Monday Back/Bi
    Wed Legs
    Fri Chest/tri

Cardio will be 4x per week, (more if I can stomach it) on non workout days I will not be taking the Amplify 02, but will consume the lipoflame and the MCC
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    So far my recommendations and experience with this product, and product line is staying true. The product works.

The MCC makes the strength and fullness of the muscle evident
    The LipoFlame makes my hot.. nothing else to be said
    The Amplify 02.. well, this 3rd generation does not compare to the 1st and 2nd, and i liked both of those products..

Key here in all of these products.. take water.. lots of it, you will need it and so does your body..

Rules

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    Sounds like something that I will be trying soon as well, thanks!

19 March 2007

Ok, I’m going to have to be careful with the MCC and Amplify 02 as it seems I am capable of overtraining while using these products. Last night my body made me sleep 11 hours, today will be a down day, but I will still take the MCC x1 and the lipoflame 2x at 2 caps each am and pm. Energy level at the gym, and at home is amazing with these products.

Rules

Kaioken is offline Member
    are your saying tha the RawMCC and Amplify 02 pushed your anaerobic performance too high in a short period of time as to cause an overload effect?

thats a good temporary issue to have!

~tips for increased recovery:

Larger post workout shake with the use of Glutamine Peptides or N-Actyl-Glutamine, and the addition of Leucine as well a Vitamin C

~ Increase in you PM dinner Protien level.
    I have noticed a larger "bolus" of protein at night creates a pulse of recovery. I learned this while doing double day in football.

thanks very much for your thoughts!

so the Amplify 02 3rd Gen IS stronger right?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaioken View Post
    are your saying tha the RawMCC and Amplify 02 pushed your anaerobic performance too high in a short period of time as to cause an overload effect?

thats a good temporary issue to have!

~tips for increased recovery:

Larger post workout shake with the use of Glutamine Peptides or N-Actyl-Glutamine, and the addition of Leucine as well a Vitamin C

~ Increase in you PM dinner Protien level.
    I have noticed a larger "bolus" of protein at night creates a pulse of recovery. I learned this while doing double day in football.

thanks very much for your thoughts!

so the Amplify 02 3rd Gen IS stronger right?

I'll increase the protein intake in the later meals.. I have the glutamine for pwo, so i'll add that as well..

Using the new amplify 02 is different than the previous versions, I have noticed i am having difficulty overloading the muscles, so i am going to switch to static training this coming week.. For the rest of this week i will be doing cardio with light weights, Monday i will start with my static training routine.

Yes.. amplify 02 3rd gen IS STRONGER..

Rules

Awsome !

hope all is well!

March 20,2008

Using the new amplify 02 is different than the previous versions, I have noticed i am having difficulty overloading the muscles, so i am going to switch to static training this coming week.. For the rest of this week i will be doing cardio with light weights, Monday i will start with my static training routine.

Yes.. amplify 02 3rd gen IS STRONGER..

28 March 2008

Well, i was having an issue not being able to overload my muscle during exercise, the recovery time seemed to be very fast like in the next day i felt i could do the same workout to failure.

Solution = static training, I've used this technique before some 5 yrs ago for the 1st time..Now i am not a believer that a muscle should or needs to be sore to cause it to grow, however static training has always allowed me to break through sticking points when i have trained in the past.

This time is no different, normally i need 5-7 days between workouts allowing the muscle to regain strength, now using MCC/Amplify 02/Lipoflame, i can recover in 3 days..

That is a great advantage, I will continue to follow this routine for the next 4 weeks. Thus far i have lost 6 lbs since begining the program

1 April 08

Well, the static training seems to be doing the trick, i still don't fell exhausted when i finish a workout, but at least i'm making very good gains. The lower back pumps are starting to become a problem, but only when i do higher reps.

So far i am down 8 lbs and body composition is very good. Recovery is fast, very fast, even with the static training where i should be taking 5 days to rest, i am taking 3 days between workouts...

Next week i will return to my normal workout as long as i continue to add weight i'll do my normal routine.

Rules

6 April

Wow, i don't want people to think that this combination of products has the same effects as a steroid cycle, how ever the improved recovery time, the lower back pumps (drink lots of water) the endless sense of well being and the seemingly endless supply of energy.

It's not like a steroid cycle, but then again you won't risk going to jail using this product stack.

So far i have lost 11 lbs, If i take the lipoflame too late in the day (like after 2:00) i tend to not get the 8-9 hours of sleep which is not a good thing. So sleep, exercise, diet and grow, this product stack will do all of those things for you.

Rules

10/april

Well, I'm not sure what more i can say about this stack.

1. Great energy
    2. Increased strength
    3. Great recovery (even doing static training)
    4. Excessive sweating during cardio, and you can feel the increased body when are not working out, that's good here where i live when it is cold too much and for too long during the year, but during the summer, i'm not sure i can take the heat..

On a side note, my wife has been running the lipoflame (gen 2 from a bottle i had before) and is loving using it, she tends to run a little sluggish and cold, so the added heat from the lipoflame is a welcome supplement for her.

Rules

16 April 2008

Well, it's been a month, i'm out of the MCC and the lipoflame ( I think my wife was snitching some of it.. hahhaha)

Anyway, i'm down a total of 14 lbs, I was not as dedicated to the diet as i could have been, but the initial weight loss was very good, that can be contributed to me gaining muscle weight at the same time i was losing bf.

The only real problem i have ever had with any of these products is I must eat something prior to taking that many caps, no matter how much water i take with it, I just eat a small wheat english muffin (1/2) and that seems to do the trick, otherwise i get an upset stomach that won't quit..

Also, i've never been able to take the whole recommended amount of the amplify 02, it's just makes me to out of control, but i think that's more of an issue with me, 8 caps seems to give me all the energy, focus I need.

One more thing, I must take the lipoflame and or Amplify 02 no later than 2:00 in the afternoon, otherwise i am awake until 2-3 am not being able to sleep.

My next item of interest is what would happen if i continue to take this product?? after the 30 days?? will i become non respondent, or will it continue to give me good results..
    Lets find out, i'll get a reshipment and continue without a rest or cycling off the product, don't know if anyone has tried that yet..

Rules

MikedaMan57 is offline Junior Member
    Just ordered the stack... will try to keep posting what I think as often as I can.

jtuner77 is offline Member
    Where can I get this stack? Does the stack use Ephedra in it? I would have PM'd you but I never really use this account so I am not to the level of PM'ing people yet.

I am looking to lose 15-20 pounds and I have before lost 35+ pounds back in 2001-2002 with Xenadrine RFA1's(when it still had Ephedra in it).

Hit me back please.

no ephedra

Rules

Here is more of a Refined "how to" for the LIPOSTACK:

BOTH Amplify 02 and LIPOFLAME
    Will rival or exceed the feelings, benefits, and over all excellent results
    of the OLD ECA stack.

And Both Amplify 02 and LIPOFLAME are good for you as well (body and mind)......

I use Amplify 02 for Upper Body Lifting ( Muscle Pumps, 100% focus, and Power)

I use LIPFOLAME for Cardio and Leg days and an AM pick me up.

Sometimes I take half a dose of LIPOFLAME with Half a dose of Amplify 02 and thats
    a pretty spectacular feeling too.

Raw MCC will get you very strong and harder looking
    ( take it at night with milk before bed) You will ATP load doing this
    and also the Mag+ in MCC + Calcium and Tryptophan in milk will help you Sleep well)

Expect MORE Strength, Much more muscular endurance, positive mood and mind set, and FAT LOSS

PS:

You can also sneak in a couple of LIPOFLAME caps here and there for an added boost.
    For example if I had a hard cardio session with LIPOFLAME in the AM or Hard workout
    with Amplify 02 in the AM or Late AM and around 2-3 pm I starting feeling I needed a boost,
    I will take a low dose of LIPOFLAME ( 2 caps)

a Relative new Customer Feedback :

"
    I just finished my third week on the lipostackultra. I managed to pass two of my friends that are pre-contest,
    which i think is hilarious. This is soo funny to me because they are doing cardio every morning and on extremely
    strict diets. I have changed nothing, other than taking this stack and lifting like a freak (almost impossible
    not to do when taking these sups).

I've modified a few things within this stack over the past couple of weeks. One I no longer drink coffee in the am.
    I take lipo instead, a much better pick me up with a great overall feeling. Also, i take lipo and a couple of amp
    on legs day instead of just amp. I take just lipo (before my cardio) and raw and on off days. I also have upped my
    amp to 11 or 12 caps on my chest and arms days for truly insane pumps. I also have been taking waxy with my raw 90
    minutes before lift (seems to help my pumps). If anyone else has played around with the timing and stacking these
    sups with anything else. Please let me know whats working for you, so i can give it a try.

IMO, being able to get such full pumps is entirely essential for proper muscle/mind connection. You can really
    concentrate on full flexes with each rep while on this shit. Its allowing me to get much better connection with
    muscles that have been previously difficult for me to connect with. (ie. lower lat, pectoral minor, forearms
    and rear delts).

My bodyfat seems to be going down while my weight is still going up. Perfect combination. My boss thought it
    to be appropriate to give me a little "pep-talk" about steroids this week. I found this to be terrific
    because it implied that he knew something about steroids and that im on them. If i can portray those types
    of results for only 50$ a month im pretty damn excited.

On the down side I got my first stretch mark"

ok

took 5 Amp02 capsules today... didnt really understand what the whole FOCUS thing was but within 30 min of taking I felt a ton of energy and was like incredibly motivated... very strong feeling... endurance was a little better than usual as well... first day only but I def think this is legit

pumps were a little better but "focus" was most impressive thing

i never thought i had a problem focusing but this just put me in my own little world

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by MikedaMan57 View Post
    took 5 Amp02 capsules today... didnt really understand what the whole FOCUS thing was but within 30 min of taking I felt a ton of energy and was like incredibly motivated... very strong feeling... endurance was a little better than usual as well... first day only but I def think this is legit

pumps were a little better but "focus" was most impressive thing

i never thought i had a problem focusing but this just put me in my own little world
    Thats Great

And you ONLY took 5 caps which it literally 55% of the Max Dose

Pumps come with about 6-8 caps

another Treat is:
    Wait till you take 5 caps with 2 caps LIPOFLAME........

you might discover some new theories lol
    ( is do this on Leg Days usually)

its Good and Fun

?

what would be your suggestion if i do my cardio immediately after my workouts at liek 4 pm???

i was thinking of taking a few lipo in the morning and then amp by itself before workout?

or u think this combo would be better

5 amp 2 lipo

5 amp 2 lipo before my afternoon workout... loved it... better than usual pumps and extreme focus as I described earlier...

loving this stuff so far... might fool around with higher dosage

YAY! told you so!

The fat Will melt off with repeated use too.....

~You will never need more then 2 Caps OF LIPOFLAME + 6 Amplify 02

~ the Combo should be plenty for spill over result for cardio too

Simply add Raw MCC ED or EOD till will in the ATP stores

So i go into the gym today and do a new leg routine, as soon as i leave, i know i'm in trouble, walk to the car, dizzy, hot, sweating everywhere, yep.. throwup in the parking lot..

I don't know of any better endorsement than that right there..

actually it was a mild heat stroke, mostly my problem since although I drank enough water while taking LipoFlame and Amplify 02 i did not drink during.]

The routine was a progressive with 80% of normal weights used, with only 30 seconds of rest between the 6 sets..

I've done it for upper body, but this was the 1st time for legs..

again.. good times...

Rules

gst528i is offline Senior Member
    A+ on your threas. Like the details. I ordered this stack from agxsports.

Raw MCC sold out unexpectedly and will be in on the 20th

all orders will be refunded that portion of the order and when its in again will get FREE shipping

Quote Originally Posted by Kaioken View Post
    Raw MCC sold out unexpectedly and will be in on the 20th

all orders will be refunded that portion of the order and when its in again will get FREE shipping
    Yeai just got the same email. Are you with the company ?

Message sent

I took this stack today. Without mcc since it's out. Gotta say i got alittle scared at the amount of sudden energy i got.
    down side is i got a headache with it too. Probably coz it's my first dose. Took 6 amps and 4 lips caps.
    I have a question. i generally work out after 9pm, but recommends not to take after 7pm. Any suggestions...

6+ 4 is about 20 % too much

6+2 is the Highest to go. most use 5+2
    .......VERY strong but GOOD and not an issue so LONG as you drink 24 oz Water WITH your serving and again while working out

Take with half a piece of Fruit.

As far as PM yes, your just going to have to workout so thorough
    and possibly add cardio post workout to assure fatigue for sleep
    Thats just the way it is......

any time Before 7 is fine.......after it gets tricky

yea just realized that ^^^^ couldn't sleep all night .... sucked..

Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic
    so all in all the lipoflame has been helping everyone drop fat pretty well. i just ordered some the other day but i guess i have to reorder for some lame reason. but i do cardio twice a day so im hoping that with my diet and lipoflame i can get super cut ill keep a log as soon as i get it

New Lipo Stim

LipoStim3, Amplify 02, LIPOFLAME, RawMCC at www.LIPOFLAME.com

LipoStim3 Mimics Ephedrine's benefits without the Side Effect, and works via similar/same pathways

LipoStim3 works via Epinephrine ( Like Ephedrine) and other Neurotransmitters which affect cAMP.
    Also Beta Adr. receptor is addressed ( bronchial dilation) via the Tea extracts we use.
    And also Positive mood that endures was a focus which leads to a cascade of benefits that
    lend themselves to a "leaner" life. ( more activity)

Also LipoStim3
    ~Does not deplete your central nervous system Unlike Ephedrine
    ~No Jitters or anxiety
    ~Elevates Metabolism sharply without rebound
    ~Makes your mind SUPER sharp, literally faster and with more recall.
    ~Heart rate does not elevate artificially

Amplify 02
    Amplify 02™ IS the Premier Nitric Oxide, CEE and Focus Amplifier. Amplify 02™ amplifies your workouts to the highest levels possible and gets you in the zone, assuring the ability to not only surpass your previous limitations but SMASH them. Amplify 02™ gives you the ultimate edge you need for unsurpassed results. Taken before your workout Amplify 02™ boosts your energy, muscle PUMPS, fat burning, strength, endurance, muscle volume, ATP energy production and exercise recovery to the maximum.

LIPOFLAME
    LIPOFLAME™ is a powerful fat burning amplifier for preferential fat translocation and incineration while doing cardio or working out, and hite the "NOS" switch on you cardio gears and increases your metabolism throughout your day. LIPOFLAME™ is also distinctly mood elevating and endurance enhancing without overly stimulating the athlete.

RawMCC
    Get the muscle-hardening power of Magnesium-reacted Creatine in Raw MCC™! RawMCC™ is the finest and highest grade Magnesium Reacted Creatine. Custom-made to yield the Highest MG+ to Cre Ratio, RawMCC™ is one of the only Creatines to radically increase strength, power output and endurance.

Rules

rocco78 is offline Junior Member
    I have been taking this stack for about a week and am very pleased with the results.

DRINK WATER.

That cannot be overstated. Yesterday, I was so busy at work that I didn't drink enough water. Today I feel like I have the worst hangover in the world. Totally dehydrated and a killer head and stomach ache.

ok so drink water all day huh

the muscle is made up of a significant amount of muscle.. yes drink water...

Rules

RATTLEHEAD is offline Member
    Whats the difference between Lipostim and lipoflame? why should I take one over the other? And, why aren't AGX products sold at local retailers?

Quote Originally Posted by RATTLEHEAD View Post
    Whats the difference between Lipostim and lipoflame? why should I take one over the other? And, why aren't AGX products sold at local retailers?
    why do you think??

local retail?? you mean like GNC??

different pathways of stimulation

the lipoflame is a thermogenic
    the lipostme is more of a direct stimulant, but without shakes and gitters

Amplify 02 is a ............

did you read my post?? check that 1st..

Rules

how much bf u did u lose on lipoflame?

10 lbs.. so like 4%..

2nd time i ran it with a strict diet and and a light aas cycle.. that's the way to run it.. kept all the muscle, and shed 14 lbs and have kept it off after 4 weeks..

I ordered the new stack, will be running it with no aas, and try to stay on a strict diet, so i have a comparison..

Rules

so if i run it for a month with twice daily cardio and a very clean stirct diet and drink lots of water i should expect to obtain my goal of droping from 16% to 13% or less. also i ordered a two month thing of lipostack so i will also get the amp 02 which i've heard is good stuff. im only concern is getting to sleep because i wake up early.so i usually goto bed about 9 wake up a 4:15 and do cardio from 5 till 5:45 or 6 so hopefully i can get to bed

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information