fredropro is offline Junior Member

Hey everyone long time.....

I haven't posted in a long time that's because I got addicted to painkillers for the last 4 years .....any ways im on day 72 drug free..... and I just finished running my second 5k in which i go 2nd in my age group 30-39.
    anyways My question is i bought a bunch of BSN stuff from my local health shop.....he gives me a great discount. I bought syntha 6, no explode, and astro-phex........... right now im 5'10 185 17.3% body fat.......when i go to the gym im mainly do machines and swim......I run everyday and surf everyday there's waves......... So after that long rant sorry..... what do you think of those supplements to help me gain lean muscle.....not bulk up and lose body fat.......oh i know you're gonna ask about diest i eat mainly organic foods.....no soda....no alcohol no fast food......I mainly wrote this to ask what you guy think about these BSN products for me.....thanks you guys rule.
    Fredros

ilovesus is offline Member
    Welcome back

jbran23 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fredropro View Post
    I haven't posted in a long time that's because I got addicted to painkillers for the last 4 years .....any ways im on day 72 drug free..... and I just finished running my second 5k in which i go 2nd in my age group 30-39.
    anyways My question is i bought a bunch of BSN stuff from my local health shop.....he gives me a great discount. I bought syntha 6, no explode, and astro-phex........... right now im 5'10 185 17.3% body fat.......when i go to the gym im mainly do machines and swim......I run everyday and surf everyday there's waves......... So after that long rant sorry..... what do you think of those supplements to help me gain lean muscle.....not bulk up and lose body fat.......oh i know you're gonna ask about diest i eat mainly organic foods.....no soda....no alcohol no fast food......I mainly wrote this to ask what you guy think about these BSN products for me.....thanks you guys rule.
    Fredros
    Just want to say congratulations on 72 days drug free. I dont know much about BSN's products but I'm sure someone will chime in with some input. Congrats again.

fredropro is offline Junior Member
    yeah man i was on vicodin for 3 years and then the doc put me on roxycodone....and that was the worst thing that could of happened......... guys please take my advice they will ruin your life..... thank god i have a loving fam or who knows where id be...... well if anyone has any input on these supps let me know

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Gratz on the sobriety. Welcome back and keep up the good work.

xavier_888888 is offline Senior Member
    welcome back

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    welcome back, and i too have a friend who is addicted to O.C, very sad situation

On a positive note, i have tried cell mass and i currently use it and like it. I take immediately post w/o and again before bed. Both time prefer on empty stomach.
    Good luck and stay sober

Thread Information