anthony88 is offline New Member

what should a skinny fat guy take?

I weigh 158 pounds but have 19% percent bf. I workout with weights 6 day a week and do cario 5. Rigth now im taking protien, creatine, bcaas, and a fat burner. My goal is to lose fat and build lean muscle. Is there somehthing I should add or take away from what Im taking now?

swol_je is offline Senior Member
    I know this is not what you want to hear but, Diet and exercise is all you need. Lose the fat burner and use heavy weight in all the basic core exercises and try to gain muscle mass first.

no man thats what im here for. So you wouldnt even recomend me taking protien

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by anthony88 View Post
    no man thats what im here for. So you wouldnt even recomend me taking protien
    protein is fine, what he is saying, and i agree, is that you need to make sure your diet, training, cardio etc... are on point, that way you have a baseline, then when you add something like a fat burner or whatever, you have a base to guage the effect it's having on your body

thank again Phate

I wish i would of found this forum 4 months ago. I spent way too much on supps. Ill just stick to protien. Any suggestions on protien. Right now im taking BSN syntha 6. Thats pretty much all we get out here.

Win369 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anthony88 View Post
    I wish i would of found this forum 4 months ago. I spent way too much on supps. Ill just stick to protien. Any suggestions on protien. Right now im taking BSN syntha 6. Thats pretty much all we get out here.
    i suggest u to take ON 100% Whey, Glutamine and Bcaa. get properly diet and training. thats all u want.

Thread Information