HelloImJohnnyCash is offline New Member

Give me your thoughts... 1st cycle (Superdrol)

Alright fellas, I just want to start of with some background info...

This is my first time posting, but I have used the search feature on here over the past few years to look up random stuff. I have been lifting like a nut for 5 years now. I love bodybuilding because it has become a passion, I have no ulterior motives. Over the years, I'd like to think that I have become quite knowledgeable about diet. This past summer I was able to get down to 3.7% bodyfat as a natural.

Stats:
    20 years old
    5 ft 8in
    173lbs
    Arms: 17 inches
    Calves: 16 inches
    Chest: 44.5 inches
    Quads: 24.5 inches
    Bodyfat: about 8%

Now before anyone flames me for my age, I want you to understand a few things... I have done my research, and paid my dues. My mind is made up, this is a personal decision and I hope you all can respect that.

I want to thank everyone who offers their 2 cents in advance. Thanks!

Now here is the plan.
    I am awaiting a bottle of mdrol (superdrol), 2 tamox bottles, and milk thistle. I opted to use a clone as oppose to real AAS because of availability and cost.

Here is how I plan to run it...

Week 1:
    10 mg Superdrol ED
    1000mg Milk thistle ED

Week 2:
    Either 10 or bump up to 20mg ED Superdrol depending on sides.
    1000 Mg Milk thistle ED

Week 3:
    20mg Superdrol ED
    1000 Mg Milk thistle ED

PCT:
    Nolvadex ... 40/20/20/20.

Do you think the nolvadex will alone be enough for recovery?

Diet will be full of fish oil and almond butter to help with lipids.
    Supplements will include... Animal Pak, Cell Tech, and Xtend.

Do you think I should hold off on Cell tech till post cycle, or just keep it in the mix? I like to use it when putting on mass because of the insulin spike it provides. I usually make my own concoction, but the stuff was buy one get one. What do you think???

Thanks in advance!! I look forward to reading your responses.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    3.7% bf naturally? were you like ghandi? i HIGHLY HIGHLY doubt that

I'm not trying to impress anyone, its the truth. I got down to 155lbs. Why does that seem so crazy?

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloImJohnnyCash View Post
    I'm not trying to impress anyone, its the truth. I got down to 155lbs. Why does that seem so crazy?
    Anything below 5-6% is lower than most of the best body builders in the world. Where did you get your body fat % from? Something doesn't sound right.

NewlyDesigned is offline Junior Member
    must have used calipers

jbran23 is offline Senior Member
    I dont even think a corpse has 3.7% bf.

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    No offense, but I do not believe those stats for a second.

Voice of Reason is offline Senior Member
    Your outline looks fine, I would just add a 4th week of the m-drol and Inhibit-E to the PCT I think its made by the same company.

Here it is Inhibit-E: http://www.tfsupplements.com/store/c...t_detail&p=495

Last edited by Voice of Reason; 12-17-2008 at 11:11 PM. Reason: added link...

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    dude there is no way you got down to 3.7% bf...not trying to be a dick but that is insanely low! I do have some advice for you about your m-drol cycle. I ran a cycle of this very clone about 2 months ago and had some nice results. Gained 10 lbs in 4 weeks with little water retention and bodyfat accumulation. I ran it @ 30mg for 4 weeks. I wouldn't start with such a low dose (10mg), if you are worried about side effects then start with 20mg and then progress to 30mg after the first week if sides aren't bad. The only side I experienced was lower back pumps that hit me about week 3 and stayed with me until about a week after I discontinued use. The pumps were pretty intense but I used ibupropen to help the pain. I also ran Anabolic Innovations Life Support supplement throughout my cycle to help the liver, blood pressure, and lipid profile. I think you will be fine with 40/20/20/20 nolvadex PCT, although I threw some clomid I had into the mix as well.

Reason and Imola, thanks for the advice! You both seem to be recommending 4 weeks, I've generally read that after the 3rd week gains begin to cease. Seeing as the compound is methylated, wouldn't be easier on the liver to go with a 3 week cycle? I definitely have enough for 4 weeks, so I'll have to wait and see how things go.

I'm considering throwing in Inhibit-E. Do you think I should take it throughout the cycle, or just with PCT?

For the nonbelievers... I had my bodyfat checked by a trainer via method of calipers. Maybe I should of just said that I was able to achieve striated glutes and hams naturally. I'm really not trying to impress anyone from behind a keyboard. I just wanted you to know that I have the experience when it comes to diet and training.

thanks!

Voice of Reason is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloImJohnnyCash View Post
    I'm considering throwing in Inhibit-E. Do you think I should take it throughout the cycle, or just with PCT?

thanks!
    Just PCT, and if you get back pumps that hurt take some taurine and potassium or just eat some bananas.

What you could take during your cycle and thru pct is "Cycle Assit" to cover all your bases as far as heart, cholesteral, blood pressure, liver, and prostate health.

http://www.tfsupplements.com/store/c..._detail&p=1138

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    show us a pic. 3.7% is like jay cutler ripped.

Thread Information