xxterxx is offline Associate Member

M1T on empty stomach or with meals

when should i take my M1T? first thing in the morning or 45mins before workout?

with meals or empty stomach?

planning to do a cycle of 20mg ED for 4 weeks... with PCT of course

I believe it will cause problem if taken n empty stomach. You should have at least have a carb or protein drink as per your body. In my suggestion it should not be taken on empty stomach. Lets wait for some more suggestions.

bump

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    take with meals containing at least 10grams of fat.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    ^^ yeah fat helps the absorption. also, taking it twice during the day helps keep levels higher, so once in the morning and a little while before workout. maybe more like 1.5 hours if you're gonna eat a lot with it

how does fats help with absorbtion?

the bottle of M1T i have says 'take on empty stomach' on the label

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    Lipophilic steroid derivatives

After ingestion, most steroids make their way to the intestines where they are absorbed into the portal circulation. The portal circulation carries the steroid directly to the liver, which is the workhouse of destructive metabolism and inactivation of drugs. As a result, if the steroid is not protected in some way, very little will make it through the liver and into the rest of the body where it can do its magic.

In addition to the portal route, there is another route through which substances can be absorbed into the body from the intestine. If a substance is lipophilic (fat like) enough it will be absorbed in the same manner that dietary fat is. Dietary fat is incorportated into chylomicra, which are small fat globules composed of protein and fat. These chylomicra are absorbed into the lymphatic circulation, which by passes the liver. If you make a steroid lipophilic enough by altering its structure, then it too will incorportate into chylomicra and absorb into the lymphatic system. Once in the lymphatic system it can cross over into the general blood circulation, making it there without being subjected to the massive metabolic breakdown in the liver.

Scientists have found that by adding lipophilic side chains to steroids, they will to some extent be absorbed into the lymphatic system. If the side chain is linked on in such a way that it can hydrolyze (break apart) easily after being absorbed, the steroid is essentially rendered orally active. Two side chains that have been utilized to increase the oral bioavailability of steroids through increased lymphatic absorption are long chain alkyl ester groups, such as is seen with testosterone undecanoate (andriol ), and enyl ether groups, such as is seen with quinbolone (anabolicum vaster).

http://www.mesomorphosis.com/article...**********.htm

thanks for the info... i guess you should never trust whatever the label says.. heh

Thread Information