xxterxx is offline Associate Member

which PH should i use...tren extreme or M1T

ok guys...i know M1T its not a PH... will give great resuls but lots of sides..

but i havent managed to find any cycle results of tren extreme by americell labs....

whats actually inside tren extreme? arent they suppose to be banned? please dont tell me they are only pro hormone wannabe...

anyone used tren extreme? how sthe results and sides? do they aromatize? nolva needed during cycle?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    prob get better answers in the supplement forum.....id post it there....

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    why do you say m1t isn't a ph? i haven't heard of the other stuff, but i would try m1t if i had some. thats banned now though

siddy101 is offline Associate Member
    m1t is a prohormone and probably up there as one of the best/most powerfull along side superdrol.

tren is also a prohormone, but it isn't methylated so less harsh on the liver but not as effective, your pct can be over the counter such as resveratrol etc..

Nolva/clom + aromasin would be recomened for m1t.

enjoy

edit..where the hell are you going to get the m1t from anyway? I thought it had the shit banned out of it

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by siddy101 View Post
    m1t is a prohormone and probably up there as one of the best/most powerfull along side superdrol.

both are poison

tren is also a prohormone, but it isn't methylated so less harsh on the liver but not as effective, your pct can be over the counter such as resveratrol etc..

post cycle is not over the counter. believe me. this will shut you down hard. you will be sorry should you rely on OTC products for post cycle.

Nolva/clom + aromasin would be recomened for m1t.

enjoy

edit..where the hell are you going to get the m1t from anyway? I thought it had the shit banned out of it
    ^^^^

Thread Information