slugger75 is offline New Member

FinaFlex any good for me?

6'2" 250, big frame, moderate BF...work my ass off in gym, wondering if FinaFlex might help me gain more strength and muscle...did 12 week of Deca last year, got stronger but had bad diet, now diet's OK and keeping the strength but wanting to do something legal (while it still is) to go the extra step

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Fina only and Deca only are not recommended cycles for a variety of reasons. Research "steroid cycles".

http://www.steroid.com/novicecycle1.php

NEOSUP is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post
    Fina only and Deca only are not recommended cycles for a variety of reasons. Research "steroid cycles".

http://www.steroid.com/novicecycle1.php
    pretty sure what he is talking about is a suplement

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slugger75 View Post
    6'2" 250, big frame, moderate BF...work my ass off in gym, wondering if FinaFlex might help me gain more strength and muscle...did 12 week of Deca last year, got stronger but had bad diet, now diet's OK and keeping the strength but wanting to do something legal (while it still is) to go the extra step
    Im assuming this is an over the counter supplement? Or are you talkin about finaplex (tren )?

How much Deca did you take a week? and did it shut you down any (could you still get it up?)

its finaflex, there's 3 variations of them...yeah, during deca had a little trouble with Mr. Winky, all good now...peaked about 3 c's a week, injection

but i've been doing a lot of reading, and it seems OK for some BF loss, gain a little mass/strength, and not have a lot of side effects...can anyone tell me different?

drummerofgod87 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slugger75 View Post
    its finaflex, there's 3 variations of them...yeah, during deca had a little trouble with Mr. Winky, all good now...peaked about 3 c's a week, injection
    Finaflex is not a steroid . Finaplix is the steroid known as Trenbolone Acetate. Trenbolone Acetate is one of the most powerful steroids known to man, and it should not be run by itself.

i know the difference, i transferred my thread to the supplements section since Finaflex isn't a steroid ...

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    Quote Originally Posted by drummerofgod87 View Post
    Finaflex is not a steroid . Finaplix is the steroid known as Trenbolone Acetate. Trenbolone Acetate is one of the most powerful steroids known to man, and it should not be run by itself.
    nice emphasis lol

Thread Information