nba2005uk is offline Associate Member

!Phera plex by itself!

Hey, has anybody done any cycles of phera plex by itself? a few of my mates are thinkin of trying this out, and im quite curious myself as i might try it out in the future. im guessin of gains around 10lbs, while keep about 5-6 over a 3-4 week cycle, but not sure. anybody have any experience with this?thanks!

notorious_mem is offline Senior Member
    today was my last day of phera-plex went from 182lbs to 201lbs so i gained 19 lbs the strength gains went from 260 bench to about 295lb bench.incline bench went from 220 to 250lbs.knee injury kept me from going heavy on sqat or leg press but my legs grew without going very heavy.i would recomend phera-plex to anyone and i had only a few side effects.

how long did u run the cycle for, and what are you going to be using for pct? thanks

ran my cycle for 4 weeks ran it 20mg for 2 weeks then 30 mg for 2 weeks.i am running clomid and creatine for pct.

hmm sounds temptin definetly. how much do u think you will keep of the 19lbs? from cycles i have read people have only been keeping about 50% of ther gains due to the water gains.

i put on a little water on this cycle but i think actually phera plex puts on pretty lean muscle gains.my cardio was light 1-2 miles a week.so i put on some fat in the ab area but not too much at all.overall i think i hardened out and added muscle.whenever i get my digital camera to work i will have my before and after pictures.you can check out my log below its called notorious_mem m.p. thread for all my supps i took with it and my gains along the way.

i hope to keep 14-15 pounds of my gain.

rar1015 is offline Anabolic Member
    I started my cycle at about 202-203lbs and at the end of the cycle i weighed in at about 217-218. I loved my cycle of phera plex, didnt really get any bad back pumps, kept most of my gains.

what do ya think the gains would be like with 19-20 year olds? similar gains or smaller gains because of the age difference? thanks!

Teegunn is offline Banned
    Phera Plex is excellent. However, it does and will cause prolactin/progestin problems if you are prone to that. Nolva should not be used during or as a PCT as it can increase the chances of prolactin problems and even make them worse. I'd use a little letro while on and then aromasin for PCT, personally. But I have seen more than a couple of buddies having prolactin/leaking titty problems with PP and SD. Keep that strongly in mind.

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    I loved PP, did it a fews months ago. I got total lean muscle mass. My diet was right on that is what totally helped out. The only side effects was back pain, oh well. My cardio was a bit more then some post above me, but I know my body well. My strength gains were awesome. I also kept most of my gains.
    You may want to add:
    Milk thistle
    Multi vitamin
    Hawthorne Berry
    Taurine
    B12

look into anabolic innovations cycle support. it covers most of the support supps.

Project is offline Associate Member
    Make sure to take Saw Palmetto with PP as well.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    What exactly is prolactin/progestin problems?

Also, how much should Saw Palmetto be ran at?

sonar1234 is offline Banned
    I got PP at home to wanted to sell it but what the hell i am returning to the gym from back pain injury,

Yeah take a liver protection supp, i got the one from anabolic x treme i bought the whole retain pack thing.

Good luck with cycle

Project is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xlxBigSexyxlx
    What exactly is prolactin/progestin problems?

Also, how much should Saw Palmetto be ran at?
    As far as the Palm is concerned, I usually double the label's recommendation. I know that's not a lot of help, sorry.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by notorious_mem
    ran my cycle for 4 weeks ran it 20mg for 2 weeks then 30 mg for 2 weeks.i am running clomid and creatine for pct.

What the hell kind of PCT is that? Might wanna buy some Hawthorne Berry, Taurine, Milk Thistle. Better safe then sorry.
    ***No source checks!!!***

UrRoyalHighness is offline Associate Member
    I started Phera Vol when I was 132 lbs that was on 3/22/06.. I did 2 cycles pretty close together and got amazing results. After second pct I was still wei***ng in at 168lbs.. The sides were actually pretty bad for me I had alot of prostate pain that manifested in my penis for about 2 months.. I needed alot more time to cleanse.. But overall great results from PP.. Be smart listen to these guys

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    why are you bumping such an old thread?

and anything that causes pain manifested in the penis is a horrible side effect if you ask me

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by number twelve
    why are you bumping such an old thread?

and anything that causes pain manifested in the penis is a horrible side effect if you ask me
    hahahaha

leprechaun360 is offline New Member
    what phera clone did you guys use?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by leprechaun360 View Post
    what phera clone did you guys use?
    Considering this thread is over two years old and the OP hasn't been here in months, you may not get an answers as soon as you hoped.

Thread Information