m33
    m33 is offline Junior Member

Pissing away protein

So after I lift I drink a shake. Usually in the area of 40-60g of protein. A little while after drinking that I notice my pee is slightly cloudy when it wasn't earlier. Think I'm taking too much and pissing it away or is there a reason for this or as to why my body may not be absorbing it all.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by m33 View Post
    So after I lift I drink a shake. Usually in the area of 40-60g of protein. A little while after drinking that I notice my pee is slightly cloudy when it wasn't earlier. Think I'm taking too much and pissing it away or is there a reason for this or as to why my body may not be absorbing it all.
    Start recycling it.

Quote Originally Posted by m33 View Post
    You will not have protein in your urine no matter how much you eat unless you have a disease. Nephrotic syndrome, Nephritic syndrome, papillary necrosis, interstitial nephritis, acute tubular necrosis, lupus, a UTI....I could go on.

Cloudy urine can mean anything or nothing. If it concerns you you should have a urinalysis done.

m33
    Weird the way its only cloudy for a piss or 2 a little after taking protein. Is that bad? Its not cloudy any other time. I'll try dropping down to maybe 30g at a time and see if it still happens.

skeldno is offline Member
    do you also take orals b4 you train??? if so maybe its that?

m33
    Just curious as to why an oral would cause that? To answer your question though I did recently decide to give Epistane a try, so yes. I believe it was doing that before starting the epi though.

Thread Information