Boedog is offline New Member

6-OXO for sides ?

On my last cycle, which was quite a while ago, I started to get sore, sensitive nipples on week two. I started poppin 3 (6_OXO) twice a day and after about 5 days the problem went away.

I was just wondering if anyone else has ever used 6 OXO for this purpose or if it was a coincidence that the sides just happen to go away.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    I think you got extremely lucky that an OTC pill solved your problem.

I would chalk it up as luck and make sure you have tried and true proven solutions as next time you might not be so fortunate.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Boedog View Post
    On my last cycle, which was quite a while ago, I started to get sore, sensitive nipples on week two. I started poppin 3 (6_OXO) twice a day and after about 5 days the problem went away.

I was just wondering if anyone else has ever used 6 OXO for this purpose or if it was a coincidence that the sides just happen to go away.
    this product does show some merit. the big down fall IMO is pricing,,,you can buy real anti e's and AI's for same price,,,if not cheaper.

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    hmmmm that seems lucky as most people would take nolva instead, but glad your problem went away never used 6-OXO before on cycle

Boedog is offline New Member
    I did get very lucky, i did'nt have any Nolva, Adex or anything, I was uneducated at the time. I wont take the chance this time around.

nhl1 is offline Associate Member
    lol, well you didnt get lucky by taking 6-oxo, you got lucky by picking the only OTC AI that actually works.

6-oxo is not some flash in the pan pill, it works. It is the real deal. Simple as that. Its only downfall is of course its outrageous price.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nhl1 View Post
    lol, well you didnt get lucky by taking 6-oxo, you got lucky by picking the only OTC AI that actually works.

6-oxo is not some flash in the pan pill, it works. It is the real deal. Simple as that. Its only downfall is of course its outrageous price.

Seriously bro? Get real.

No joke, 6 OXO Real, C'mon bro. If it was real the medical community would have developed it for breast cancer or for hypogonadism. Not a supplement company for AAS users. What happened for boedog was that the estrogen that built up in his body was only enough to inflame his nipples and not grow breast tissue. Boedog, I'm glad nothing happened to you that would have to be reversed by surgery. I'm just sorry that the company that makes 6-oxo had to get your money in the process. I posted a thread about how much I hate these companies. What I'm saying in the thread I posted is truth and I'm sure others agree. The only thing that keeps these companies, that produce these products from going to jail for stealing, is the fact that people willingly hand over their hard earned cash to them.

nhl1 is offline Associate Member
    *sigh*

6-oxo is not the REAL DEAL as far as prescription strength anti-estrogens go; it is the REAL DEAL in that, as far as OTC supplements go, this one actually works.

There have been over 9 professional studies conducted on it. I've used it, and it will stop water retention from testosterone . I also felt a much easier recovery by using it throughout my cycle and post-cycle. Whenever I run a cycle without it, my balls shrink to walnuts in a less than a week. Whenever I run a cycle with it, they dangle lilke ripe apples.

It's not as good as any prescription drug, but - it - does - work - as - an - A - I.

I'm not trying to sell it, I'm not even saying buy it - as it is absurdly overpriced. But if you feel as though you are in need of an emergeny AI, hey, it does help.

So, rather than saying "oh, tough luck dude, thats why you buy your AI's and SERMS from a legit source before your cycle dumbass," I'm offering a glimmer of hope to the poor guys out there who are about to have anxiety-induced cardiac arrest because their nipples are flaring up.

No explode, creatine, and 6-oxo are the only OTC supplements I've ever taken that are worth their salt. They're not the REAL DEAL as far as being steroids , but they do have a pronounced enough effect to work.

Everybody happy now?

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    6 oxo is nothing more then a [U]mild[U] AI

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    yep.. didn't do much for me..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Thread Information