Prohomone-esque Substances are Worthless!

I am so sick and tired of reading in the supplement section about products like "TrenBombz" "Adrolz" "Navadex" "D-Ballz" and what ever other kinda stupid names these jackleg companies are coming up with to pedal there worthless garbage. All of these companies make outlandish claims about about how much weight and strength you'll gain but they are out right lies. There products are nearly as expensive if not as expensive as real anabolics and they don't do jack. Everyone has seen these companies adds, they've got some pro on there, curling a 100lb dumbell, making some horrid face like he swallowed a glass full of hot coals in one picture. Then another pic of the same pro BB post workout, sitting on a flat bench, pouring into his hand a couple of "D-Bawllz" with a ridiculous quote saying, "25,000 times more anabolic than methandrostenolone , all new patent pending D-Ballz give top pros the power to add insane amounts of shredded beef to their physiques." Its flat out, bold faced false advertising. These companies are stealing money from people who work hard for what little they do have in this economy. Whey protien, ya thats legit. Creatine, I think so too. But lets face it, all these "pro hormone" like substances are pretty much useless. In my book, if it isn't a controlled substance, it isn't going to do anything(refering to the prohormone style products) Anyone else feel the same way I do on this one? I gotta feeling I'm not alone on this one.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ *L* "androtriatrenadrololone" ... ok so we have products with the sides of roids without the results of roids...ummm yeahhh why bother again?????? So im 95% with ya...

I tell ya, don't take my thread as a total rant. I will actually pick up a muscle mag to read and look at the ads like the one I'm making fun of above. Some of them actually make me roll on the floor laughing. These company's marketing departments know exactly who they're targeting and do so very well. Most of them are after younger kids and the uneducated in the industry. I just hate the ethics of these companies that market these products. I mean they show their product and a Pro and imply that the pro got his physique from thier bs product, when in reality, the pro has got more oil in his left delt than I do in my truck...rediculous

To jimmy inked up, that name you came up with in your post to the thread made me die laughing. I'm glad someone else agrees with me. Hey, with that kinda creativity "androtriatrenadrololone" one of these bogus companies might make you head of their marketing department. LOL

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ yeah not likely re: the job thing..... not if they read some of my posts here anyway *L*

Thread Information