Thread: M1t

birdman is offline New Member

M1t

hello, im new to this board and really enjoy all of the good info other put out on here. I finished my 1st cycle of test-e 10 weeks at 300mgs a week(it was underdosed, suppose to be 500 mg a week) Any how i still put on a solid 30 lbs and after pct i still have a total of 24lbs gain in mass, and im still getting stronger and leaning out. I loved my cycle.

Long story short, i have m1t, 90 10mg caps and tren extreme 100 30mg caps. I no some people say why mess with PH's after a realy cycle, but there free and m1t brings awsome gains. My question is would this be a good way to run it as this is how i have been told and want to make sure im safe with m1t cause i no its harsh.

Weeks 1-2 M1t 10mgs a day
    week 3-4 off
    week 5-6 m1t 10mgs a day maybe 15
    Week 1-6 tren xtreme 30mg/60/60/60/90/90

weeks 7-10 clomid 50/50/25/25
    Nolva on hand

Thanks guys

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Welcome.
    You shouldn't run anything until sufficient time off, which would be the length of the cycle + pct.
    How did you determine that what was supposed to be 500mg was actually 300mg? Where did you get the gear tested?

well by the end of march, it will be more then enough time off. And im pretty sure cause i found info of the lab selling underdosed gear and i guess someone tested it cause on BB dungeon i read a thread where a dude said that and had my same stuff. And i believe it cause the strength and major mass gains didnt hit till my last week. I was getting more bigger and stronger through pct then i was while on cycle lol. Does that cycle look ok tho?

anyone?

Cisco81 is offline New Member

Mt1

Hey Birdman,

Where did you manage to get M1t?

siddy101 is offline Associate Member
    yes where indeed?

Thread Information