MikeJ0522 is offline New Member

Epistane Questions?

First post so let's see how this goes! Okay, just started Epistane 2 days ago. Going with 30/40/40/40 cycle. I am 40 years old, 6ft, and about 195lbs. Just getting back into lifting after taking about 3 years off and looked my best around 185lbs (was lean and cut well). Never before taken any form of steroids . Been doing a lot of reading on this and a couple questions arise about Epistane:

1) Going with this cycle, should I take something for my liver like milk thistle or is this overkill?

2) I have read that a PCT is required (for safe health) on this cycle. Would Tamoxifen at 40mg for the first 2 weeks and 20mg for the next 2 be sufficient or overkill. The other choice I thought would be Clomid 50mg first 2 weeks and then 25mg the next 2.

3) I may run a cycle of TEST E after the cycle of Epistane. If I do, then I would obviously wait 2 weeks until after my cycle of TEST is over to run PCT. If I do not run it, then how soon should I start the PCT after Epistane? From what I have read a couple places it would be immediately.?.

4) Purchased fthis from Supplements.net (hope mentioning the company isn't a problem since this is a legal product) and the label on the bottle looks fake. This is exactly how it is worded: "This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease." Seems to me if this bottle was legit they would be a little more careful with the way the labels are done and then the repeated sentence. Can anyone else confirm anything with their bottle?

Thanks for the help in advance.
    MikeJ

Quote Originally Posted by MikeJ0522 View Post
    First post so let's see how this goes! Okay, just started Epistane 2 days ago. Going with 30/40/40/40 cycle. I am 40 years old, 6ft, and about 195lbs. Just getting back into lifting after taking about 3 years off and looked my best around 185lbs (was lean and cut well). Never before taken any form of steroids . Been doing a lot of reading on this and a couple questions arise about Epistane:

1) Going with this cycle, should I take something for my liver like milk thistle or is this overkill?

2) I have read that a PCT is required (for safe health) on this cycle. Would Tamoxifen at 40mg for the first 2 weeks and 20mg for the next 2 be sufficient or overkill. The other choice I thought would be Clomid 50mg first 2 weeks and then 25mg the next 2.

3) I may run a cycle of TEST E after the cycle of Epistane. If I do, then I would obviously wait 2 weeks until after my cycle of TEST is over to run PCT. If I do not run it, then how soon should I start the PCT after Epistane? From what I have read a couple places it would be immediately.?.

4) Purchased fthis from Supplements.net (hope mentioning the company isn't a problem since this is a legal product) and the label on the bottle looks fake. This is exactly how it is worded: "This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease." Seems to me if this bottle was legit they would be a little more careful with the way the labels are done and then the repeated sentence. Can anyone else confirm anything with their bottle?

MikeJ

1) Look into Cycle Assist, it is going to have the milk thistle you need plus many other supps to help maintain everything properly. A one month supply is only like $19.99 online.

2) I would run the Nolva at the dosing you suggested (as that is what I am doing)

3) Why are you jumping from Epistane straight into a Test cycle? Unless you are very experienced with anabolics, just run the PCT after Epistane and wait a couple months to see what you keep. Start the PCT immediately after completion.

MikeJ0522 is offline New Member
    Thank you for the advice. I have already decided to wait until about March/April to start either a Dbol or Test E cycle. Just want to get in much better shape again. Hit 40 last year and always enjoyed lifting weights. Wanted to give it a really nice run again....with a little help this time!

reddohc is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJ0522 View Post

MikeJ
    mines the exact same way and i got it elsewhere

Thread Information