spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~

LipoShred Log and Review

Will be reviewing all 3 products, I already know how Amplify 02 and Lipoflame work for me and love both of these products as you can read from my review of them..

The new product to this is great company is LipoStim3, below is what they say about the product.

I will be running it as recommended, however i will be running a very loose diet, not strict at all, i mean egg mcmuffins, soup, stews, too many fats, and carbs and yes even refined sugar.

I will not be running any aas with this review. My wife will be running it as well, she responds very well to lipoflame and a somewhat strict diet.

LipoStim3 Mimics Ephedrine's benefits without the Side Effect, and works via similar/same pathways
    LipoStim3 works via Epinephrine ( Like Ephedrine) and other Neurotransmitters which affect cAMP.
    Also Beta Adr. receptor is addressed ( bronchial dilation) via the Tea extracts we use.
    And also Positive mood that endures was a focus which leads to a cascade of benefits that
    lend themselves to a "leaner" life. ( more activity)

HOW TO STACK LipoStim3 with LIPOFLAME and amplify 02:

On your LIFTING DAYS:

* LipoStim3 Once a day in the Morning for all Day Fat Burining and Great Energy
    * amplify 02 for your Afternoon Lifting session

On Cardio and Legs Days:

* LipoStim3 Once a day in the Morning.
    * LIPOFLAME for your Cardio or Leg Workouts.

On OFF days:

* LipoStim3 Once a day in the Morning.
    * LIPOFLAME Midday or at Lunch

I am starting at 205, up 2 lbs since my recent run, but now that i am through pct, i am very happy with my current condition.

at about 12%bf..

Started Sept 25th, (the product arrived as expected)

1st time i used it was very unexpected the rush i got from the product, looking back i can see that I am very much more focused when i use the product.

LipoStim3 lasts in me for about 7 hours, that makes since, it's hard to say when it's not effecting you any more since there is no notable crash, you just realize that when you take the lipoflame and get a boost from that you were feeling not as energetic.

The Wife is very happy with this new product, and has been using just the lipostim3 and lipoflame everyday without missing, she is averaging .4 lbs of weight loss per day.

As for me i am still eating like crap, and not gaining any weight at all, i will continue this eating pattern for 2 weeks, then i will clean it up, but not to the point of a cutter type eating.

1. Energy, and not just strength and focus, but motivation to do all the things you keep putting off, even around the house, even at work it seems like you can tackle anything.

2. Focus, mental awareness seems to be much more active, not sure how to discribe this as i have not taken anything that focuses me notable like this before. I can concentrate more while using just amplify 02 but nothing like this.

3. Recovery, have you ever done your complete routine, i mean even adding in additional sets and felt like you still have more to give?? that's what i get with this product.

4. Sweat, oh my nasty wetness, all over the benches, your shoulders, chest, forearms, shins, everywhere, drippng and blowing it on the mirrors. I usually sweat when i train, but not like this, and then i can do 20-40 minutes of cardio (walking in the 70% range)

5. Athletic performance, just started volleyball last night, wow, looking back it felt like i was in the zone from minute 1, with no tiring, no lose of breath, just in complete control the whole time. You know something is different when you don't think, your body just explodes and responds on it's own.

Thus far, I love the stack, and i bet once i drop the simple carbs and sugars BF will decrease signifiantly.

I'll update this soon..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    I'm interested, wonder if I could run this for contest prep???

Quote Originally Posted by Reed500 View Post
    I'm interested, wonder if I could run this for contest prep???

I've run clen /t3 combo

and did the strict diet

thermo

n02

prettymuch every magic pill out there.. hahahah

anyway, What i see with this combo, and the stim3 especially holds great hope to coming close, with no sides, and no crash, that's important to me.. very..

Rules

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

Still holding my weight and i ate Chinese last night...i figure that's good for about 2 lbs of water retention..hahahha

Monday i will be starting back eating clean..

So in a normal situation, i would have already yoyo back to my normal set point weight wise which is 214-212.. and 16%-18% bf..

I'm holding right now, with no strength loss, so that's a great thing.

Since i am eating so poorly, i'm not getting enough protein either, however i just picked up the groceries for the next 2 weeks.. 40 lbs of chicken ie. frozen chicken breast, 24 lbs of frozen fish Tilopia, and 24 cans of tuna.. frozen green beans, and 10 lbs sweet potato.. Rolled oats as well.

Will keep this updated, did i mention i love the effect the product has on me while performing sports activity??

This product should be targeted to truck drivers..

what's nice is i can still get to sleep at night, as long as i don't take it too late..

Rules

Well, still maintaining my weight / strength on a sloppy poor diet..

Tomorrow i start with a clean cutter, not too crazy, but clean food, no sugar or processed foods, lots of fish oils and flax..

we'll see how it goes..

Love the product..

Rules

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    So you like it so far?? Thats good. I'm trying to figure out what products to use with least amount of sides for contest dieting but I guess the T3/clen stuff is what I'd need for assuring conditioning is brought in?? I'm following SpyWizard. Good luck, thinking of posting a workout log so I can see what your are doing at the current moment.

for the last 2 months i have been doing progressive failure,

upper body 30 second rest between sets
    back.. widegrip 6 sets 6 reps
    Seated rows

Incline
    cable cross

shrugs
    lateral raises
    seated db press

bicep ez curl bar

next day same but with the lower body 6 sets 6 reps 30 second rest between sets
    lower body

Squat Machine
    hip sled
    kickback
    leg extension
    calf raises

so far I keep adding weight, and growing size, i've been much stronger by doing static training and low rep range, however muscle size has never been bigger..

Rules

Kaioken is offline Member
    Darn it

1 week behind do to demand of LipoShred Stack

we need to upgrade soon

sorry gentlemen

10 Oct 2008

So far i am most impressed with this product, i ran a little experiment, seems i wen to the gym too soon after lunch where i had wheat tortilla and chicken..

Normally preworkout i will get a green apple, well as mentioned i consumed the carbs before and i sweat like i was a Democrat being audited by the IRS..

I mean my eyebrows were sweating, shins, everything. Normally i get wet, very wet, but this was crazy..

So, I did this 3 times to be sure it wasn't something i was doing wrong..

So if you are on a low carb diet, I recommend wheat tortilla (7Grams of fiber) with chicken or whatever pre workout with this product..

good times.. this week i promised to tighten up my diet to see how the product works.. I have only been partially successful, it's fall and apple picking time is at hand and i loves me some apple crisp..

so i'm down 2 lbs since monday..

good times..

Rules

RATTLEHEAD is offline Member
    I must say, Im possibly the toughest customer you could have ever had. It is too soon to say how great Lipoflame has worked for me, BUT it makes me feel great, no crash (someone actually told the truth about their product for once and proved it) and compared to ECA (which makes me feel like i'm about to die at any second) it's light-years ahead (again, as far as how you feel). My mood is great. These are the only set backs ive seen so far: 1. Slight shakes (nothing compared to ECA or clen ) 2. I sweat like the underside of double-D titties in the desert while the bitch is wearing a sweater with a garbage bag liner. Honestly though, so far this is a great product, I just hope it SHOWS that its working physically. I'll keep you all updated. BTW just ordered amp 02 and rawMCC, so i will do a log on that. I have high expectations..

14 Oct 2008

Well, I was noticing a subsiding effect after using the Lipostim3 so I asked the manufacture if i needed to cycle the product.. they recommended only using 3-4x per week, and or I should never take 2x per day..
    I was in fact taking the product 2x per day 1-2 days per week, so i've stopped that, and took a day off..

Then i had a volleyball game come up, so with just 1 day off of the lipostim3 it was just as effective for the sport

excessive sweating
    explosive energy
    Increased focus

no crash at all..

Great product, and I'm still maintaining my weight, but i have not tightened up the diet as much as i normally do when cutting.

Rules

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaioken View Post
    Darn it

1 week behind do to demand of LipoShred Stack

we need to upgrade soon

sorry gentlemen

How long of a wait now?

will go out 2 days after order via 3 day

so basically 5-6 day total

LipoStim3 is truly a ONCE a day product OR used with LIPO-FLAME via the 1-2 Method or 1-3 method twice per day

RATTLEHEAD is offline Member
    is amp and raw in stock/shipping on time? I ordered a week ago but never received. Ill let you know if it doesnt get here by tomorrow.

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaioken View Post
    LipoStim3 is truly a ONCE a day product OR used with LIPO-FLAME via the 1-2 Method or 1-3 method twice per day
    Being sensitive to stims myself, would the stack be an overhaul? Which of the two would be better for fat loss if used only by itself?

Just lower the dose..

I can't take amplify 02 at the recommended dose, i just take less

fat loss?? I'd honestly say do the lipoflame, but i love the lipostim if for no other reason it does not have a crash to it at all, you realize that you aren't as energized as you were when you took it..

give it a shot..

Rules

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Your support of the stack piqued my interest and I've been taking all 3 for a week now.

All I can say is that the last 5 workouts I've had have been on par with the best I've had since my last cycle. I'm a pretty big skeptic when it comes to supplements, but now I'm convinced this is great.

I have so much energy it's ridiculous...The best part is that I have absolutely no jitters or shakes like I would from clen /T3.

This stuff is the definitely the best energy booster I've taken since the original hydroxycut with ephedra.

I highly recommend the products and will continue to use them until I reach my desired pre-cycle weight and bf %.

Thanks bro!!!

!!!! awesome!

thanks guys! we worked soo hard on them!

i wish shipping was faster for you guys
    were upgrading soon

its taking 5-7 business days right now just as an fyi......

and to be honest lol

Quote Originally Posted by daem View Post
    Your support of the stack piqued my interest and I've been taking all 3 for a week now.

All I can say is that the last 5 workouts I've had have been on par with the best I've had since my last cycle. I'm a pretty big skeptic when it comes to supplements, but now I'm convinced this is great.

I have so much energy it's ridiculous...The best part is that I have absolutely no jitters or shakes like I would from clen /T3.

This stuff is the definitely the best energy booster I've taken since the original hydroxycut with ephedra.

I highly recommend the products and will continue to use them until I reach my desired pre-cycle weight and bf %.

Thanks bro!!!
    yea, so what i have found is i can take stim3 4 days in a row, then it will become less effective, skip one day.. and it's back to full strength..

Rules

24 Oct 2008

Down to 203 lbs, have not been doing cardio as planned, for the last 8 days i've been fighting a sinus infection, and can have finally make it back to the gym this week. i layed off the stack for 4 days, except for the day i took lipostim3 while sick, made me fell very good.. hahah..

So far i'd say I love the stack, will be continuing it after 1 week off, and will be doing a more strict diet more of a cutter with limited carbs and additional fish oils..

will continue this log with the new diet..

Wife loves the stack, house hasn't been this clean in a long time.. also sex while both of you are on the stim??? oh yea, lots and lots of energy, however there was lots of sweating, more than normal. hahah.. remember I'm old..

shut up..

anyway, I recommend the product, especially with the weather turning colder, it definetly warms you up in the am, and keeps you warm all day..

Rules

Shipping FYI will be back to 3 day come November 15th!

still 1 week it takes Right now ( 7 business days)

777adonis is offline New Member
    Ok, I was wondering why it was taking so long to get my order of Lipoflame to my house. I recently went home and tried Lipoflame ( my brother ordered the Lipoflame and Lipostim 3) and I was blown away and I had to get my hands on it.

AmbushKing is offline New Member
    they are probly delayed a couple days check your order confirm email it usaully says how many days they are delayed

Quote Originally Posted by 777adonis View Post
    Ok, I was wondering why it was taking so long to get my order of Lipoflame to my house. I recently went home and tried Lipoflame ( my brother ordered the Lipoflame and Lipostim 3) and I was blown away and I had to get my hands on it.
    \still 7 business days

after the November 15 th 3 day for SURE\\\

Wow, nothings changed, product is great and works if you can take the heat and sweating, the energy last for at least 6 hours and there is no crash.

For me i never did go to my cutting diet, just kept eating like crap, end results.. i lost 4 lbs with no lose to my lifts.

will take a very short break and run the product again with a good strict diet and will do another thread..

Rules

cpcelo26 is offline New Member

Lipo Stack

Can you guys review my diet while taking lipoflame and amplify 02. I want to burn fat as well gain muscle get cut.

8:00am Slice of wheat bread lipo flame (3)
    9:00am walk to work 20 mins (cardio)
    9:30am Oatmeal 2 egg whites
    12:00 pm Protein Shake
    2:00pm Lunch Protein, veggies
    5:00pm Fruit and Amplify 02 (5)
    6:00pm Cardio (30 mins)
    7:00pmGym (Lift)
    9:00pm Protein veggies
    10:00 pm Protein Shake

Quote Originally Posted by cpcelo26 View Post
    Can you guys review my diet while taking lipoflame and amplify 02. I want to burn fat as well gain muscle get cut.

8:00am Slice of wheat bread lipo flame (3)
    9:00am walk to work 20 mins (cardio)
    9:30am Oatmeal 2 egg whites
    12:00 pm Protein Shake
    2:00pm Lunch Protein, veggies
    5:00pm Fruit and Amplify 02 (5)
    6:00pm Cardio (30 mins)
    7:00pmGym (Lift)
    9:00pm Protein veggies
    10:00 pm Protein Shake
    not sure my log of the product will yield what you are looking for.. try starting your own thread and you should get some good feed back..

Rules

Thread Information