xo3et is offline Productive Member

Want to Gain mass, suppliments only

25yr
    187lbs
    5ft 11"
    Training 1yr serious

I take Protein shakes, gluatmine and creatine. My diet is good with around 3000-4000 cals per day of chicken, rice, eggs, oats and Sweet patatos. Ive spent months reading
    on diets and I think I have this part sorted now.

What else is there apart from AS.
    Last edited by xo3et; 01-07-2009 at 06:57 AM.

Win369 is offline Associate Member
    train only 4 times in a week with one day train one day rest. train chest,leg,and back intensively, do low reps 6-8reps . eat more carbs and u can eat in the middle of the night when u awake. sleep at least 8 hours everday.
    You should read more articles about bulking diet from this forum.

ray0414 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xo3et View Post
    25yr
    187lbs
    5ft 11"
    Training 1yr serious

I take Protein shakes, gluatmine and creatine. My diet is good with around 3000-4000 cals per day of chicken, rice, eggs, oats and Sweet patatos. Ive spent months reading
    on diets and I think I have this part sorted now.

What else is there apart from AS.
    uve only been doing it for 1 year, gotta give it time you cant do it over night, how old are u? just be pe patient and do everything right and over time itll come.

Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic
    Whole Food is your best bet shake only PWO take in the food stimulate the muscle and you will grow

Win369,
    Thanks for the advice mate

Quote Originally Posted by ray0414 View Post
    uve only been doing it for 1 year, gotta give it time you cant do it over night, how old are u? just be pe patient and do everything right and over time itll come.
    Ive been making gains yet I see so many different supplements about i keep wondering if anything else would help.

thanks for the advice, maybe i am being a little to impatient

Quote Originally Posted by A2thej2008 View Post
    Whole Food is your best bet shake only PWO take in the food stimulate the muscle and you will grow
    I eat lots of whole food and i limit myself to 2 shakes per day, 1 in morning which i have 3 scoops of whey with banana and cup of oats and one PWO which is same as the morning.

Ive just ordered some Casein Shake so i can have before i go bed along with some Flaxseed Oil ill implement into my meals also.

Deltasaurus is offline The Over Analyzing Nattabolic
    Casein waste of money IMO, Just buy whole food its alot cheaper, and u should only have one shake a day IMO, Just remember all natty dont expect more than 1.5-2.0lbs of muscle a month tops anything more is either fat or water, and glycogen

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    what you laid out there should be more then enough to put on mass. how long have you been running that setup?

Quote Originally Posted by A2thej2008 View Post
    Casein waste of money IMO, Just buy whole food its alot cheaper, and u should only have one shake a day IMO, Just remember all natty dont expect more than 1.5-2.0lbs of muscle a month tops anything more is either fat or water, and glycogen
    Ok mate, I eat all the correct stuff and train properly with minimum 8-10hrs rest every night.

Quote Originally Posted by anaBROLIC View Post
    what you laid out there should be more then enough to put on mass. how long have you been running that setup?
    I have been eating/resting and training religiously for the past few months.

Here is my Log from when i started.. CLICK HERE

Thread Information