wakeskate22 is offline Junior Member

these compounds cause gyno?

ive taken 2 ph's and developed gyno.. are these compounds capable of doing this?

17-Halo-Methyl-Dianadrone 400mg

Prohormone Complex 300mg
    Epihydroxyetioallocholan-17-One Ethyl Ester, Yohimbine HCL

SwiftMove83 is offline Associate Member
    if it is methylated (methyl), then yes it can have affects on your hormones to cause imbalance and lead to gyno.

ralph4u2c is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wakeskate22 View Post
    ive taken 2 ph's and developed gyno.. are these compounds capable of doing this?

Prohormone Complex 300mg
    I believe you answered your own question bro. I would recommend using letro at 1-2mg ED until gyno subsides.

Quote Originally Posted by SwiftMove83 View Post
    if it is methylated (methyl), then yes it can have affects on your hormones to cause imbalance and lead to gyno.
    The addition of a methyl group to a chemical has nothing to do with effecting a persons hormone levels. When dealing with anabolic substances or even herbal products that can change hormone levels you take a chance at causing or flaring up gyno. This varies greatly from person to person and substance to substance but proper ancillaries should always be on hand when dealing with higher risk ones.

ok. i was just told awhile back that it wasn't likely that they caused gyno. i was just wondering what compounds actually cause gyno.. and a little more in depth what raises prolactin levels..

ok. i was just told awhile back that it wasn't likely that they caused gyno. i was just wondering what compounds actually cause gyno.. and a little more in depth what raises prolactin levels..
    Typically nandrolone /19nor based products (tren , deca , etc) give progesterone related gyno and others give estrogen related gyno. Do you have estrogen related gyno or prolactin issues? Use caber or bromo if prolactin is a problem. See above post for estrogen related gyno reversal.

Chances are if you didn't have any gyno issues before using these compounds then they are part of the problem. If you had gyno before using these then it could be many things but still chances are high that they are part of the problem.

I am taking a guess but i think your problem may lie with Epihydroxyetioallocholan-17-One Ethyl Ester. I believe this compound is 2 conversions to testosterone which could possibly explain your gyno issues.

Squatman51 is offline Senior Member
    does gyno have a negative impact on your hormone levels after you have had it?

and

does it have any other negative effects, besides being unsightly??

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Prohormone Complex 300mg
    You may have answered that question yourself. Did you take these products and develop gyno?

i developed gyno and my nips were hurting for a long time but i didnt know what was going on and thought it would just go away.. until i found this site. i ran c bino's reversal and the pain went away.. but the tissue had already formed and the nips are still puffy.. and then when i read about people squeezing them i tried it and some clear liquid came out.. so now you know the background behind my question

Joker111086 is offline Associate Member

Prohormone Complex 300mg
    i used to use shit like this man, worst mistake i ever made. i used to stack Gackic, Leukic No2 and Ce2 gained were great. didnt notice any gyno tho, but sex drive was gone. not worth taking IMO

i developed gyno and my nips were hurting for a long time but i didnt know what was going on and thought it would just go away.. until i found this site. i ran c bino's reversal and the pain went away.. but the tissue had already formed and the nips are still puffy.. and then when i read about people squeezing them i tried it and some clear liquid came out.. so now you know the background behind my question
    yes this could be prolactin problems and i would not recommend squeezing them as this may aggravate and cause the body to increase prolactin levels (in short - make the problem worse). you should have all the tools listed in this thread to help with your search and help to correct your problems.

nyjetsfan86 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwiftMove83 View Post
    you are absolutly incorrect in saying that.....just bc its methylated does not mean it will cause gyno, its methylated so it will not be destroyed by the liver, which is why methylated products are toxic to the liver

Quote Originally Posted by ralph4u2c View Post
    I believe you answered your own question bro. I would recommend using letro at 1-2mg ED until gyno subsides.

The addition of a methyl group to a chemical has nothing to do with effecting a persons hormone levels. When dealing with anabolic substances or even herbal products that can change hormone levels you take a chance at causing or flaring up gyno. This varies greatly from person to person and substance to substance but proper ancillaries should always be on hand when dealing with higher risk ones.
    i wouldnt go wiht the letro unless youre running some sort of test bc letro is going to shut you down bad, take nolva instead 20 mg a day for 4 weeks or until gyno subsides

Quote Originally Posted by Joker111086 View Post
    i used to use shit like this man, worst mistake i ever made. i used to stack Gackic, Leukic No2 and Ce2 gained were great. didnt notice any gyno tho, but sex drive was gone. not worth taking IMO
    gakik, leaukic and ce2 would not kill your sex drive, none of them have anything to do with hormones, gakik is a form or arginine, leaukic is a form of l-leucine and ce2 is creatine

so if i bring down prolactin levels.. is it possible for puffyness to go away or does that have no effect..

Quote Originally Posted by nyjetsfan86 View Post
    you are absolutly incorrect in saying that.....just bc its methylated does not mean it will cause gyno, its methylated so it will not be destroyed by the liver, which is why methylated products are toxic to the liver
    This isn't entirely true. Many products that are methylated are not liver toxic (example - caffeine) but many synthesized chemicals that we are concerned with in bodybuilding are and are known to be liver toxic. In a general outlook this statement would not be true.

i wouldnt go wiht the letro unless youre running some sort of test bc letro is going to shut you down bad, take nolva instead 20 mg a day for 4 weeks or until gyno subsides
    Letro doesnt necessarily shut you down it just kills your libido in most cases, this is due to suppressing all the estrogen in the body. Estrogen plays a key roll in libido as well as many other things, this is why it is recommended to control estrogen and not eliminate it.

I don't like nolvadex solo because nolvadex blocks the receptor from estrogen binding. It doesnt actively reduce estrogen levels like AI's will that actually compete and lower total estrogen levels. This is why nolvadex is great in helping to prevent gyno and AIs (like letro) are great for combating gyno.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ yeah but id jump on nolva right away as letro will take a little time - unlike nolva. Letro will stop aromitization process but do nothing for existing circulating estrogen. I have no prob recommending nolva AND letro and then dropping nolva after 2 weeks or so and treating with letro.

This isn't entirely true. Many products that are methylated are not liver toxic (example - caffeine) but many synthesized chemicals that we are concerned with in bodybuilding are and are known to be liver toxic. In a general outlook this statement would not be true.

Letro doesnt necessarily shut you down it just kills your libido in most cases, this is due to suppressing all the estrogen in the body. Estrogen plays a key roll in libido as well as many other things, this is why it is recommended to control estrogen and not eliminate it.

I don't like nolvadex solo because nolvadex blocks the receptor from estrogen binding. It doesnt actively reduce estrogen levels like AI's will that actually compete and lower total estrogen levels. This is why nolvadex is great in helping to prevent gyno and AIs (like letro) are great for combating gyno.
    well then we are both wrong bc if caffeine is methylated it wont cause gyno and you are saying methylated products will cause gyno and i said that they are bad for your liver and caffeine isnt

well then we are both wrong bc if caffeine is methylated it wont cause gyno and you are saying methylated products will cause gyno and i said that they are bad for your liver and caffeine isnt
    Where are you citing this information from ?!? Please re-read all previous post as you may of mistaken some of the text and got the wrong impression.

Where are you citing this information from ?!? Please re-read all previous post as you may of mistaken some of the text and got the wrong impression.
    in one of your first posts you said if the product is methylated it can lead to gyno.....and i disagreed and said that it will be hard on your liver and then you named products that were methylated and not hard on your liver and you mentioned caffiene and i said caffiene is methylated but doesnt lead to gyno so then i said we were both wrong

in one of your first posts you said if the product is methylated it can lead to gyno.....and i disagreed and said that it will be hard on your liver and then you named products that were methylated and not hard on your liver and you mentioned caffiene and i said caffiene is methylated but doesnt lead to gyno so then i said we were both wrong
    Again, i ask you to re-read all post as you may have gotten confused with information and names posted. See the above quote for reference.

Again, i ask you to re-read all post as you may have gotten confused with information and names posted. See the above quote for reference.
    wow my bad i completely skipped over that both times i looked back, and i was confusing you with the first guy that you were correcting, i meant to quote him and not you

wow my bad i completely skipped over that both times i looked back, and i was confusing you with the first guy that you were correcting, i meant to quote him and not you
    Its all good bro

To the OP, if you have any other questions feel free to post them and good luck!

what are the differences with progesterone related and estrogen related.. can you have both?

Blog Entries
    ^^^you can but ironically both can be handled by elimination of estrogen - progesterone, in the absence of estrogen, can not nor will NOT cause gyno.....
    oh and btw prolactin = lactation ....not gyno......
    Last edited by jimmyinkedup; 01-30-2009 at 07:12 AM.

so if i had both sore nipples and lactation.. then what

Blog Entries
    ^^^ see post 16 - i told u what id recommend...also jump on caber if u want and maybe consider vitamin b6 as well...

see post 8 as i have already ran a reversal using letro.. and it still is..

Thread Information