Thread: Bio-Gro H4

zacanthal is offline New Member

Bio-Gro H4

What's up peeps? I was reading the latest Felx mag and saw an add for bio-gro H4 made by Bio-Tech. It's a mixture of andro and some other special stuff with long names. A two month cycle goes for like $160. I was wondering if anyone has taken this yet. I know it's pretty new and I probably have a slim chance but was looking for some feed back. They are guaranteeing 8-10 lbs in 3-4 weeks. Here is a link to the site. Click on the bio-gro H4 link on the top left. http://www.gobiotec.com/ Any info or advice would help.

Thx

physio_sport is offline Banned
    i dont think it will work because its prohormones with some insulin . and prohormones are pretty shit when it comes to mass.and i dont think Brad Newman got into that shape in 8 weeks with that product. they have the same think in england called testulin and they have a pic of him before and after.

zacanthal is offline New Member
    Thx for the reply. Anyone else got some dirt?

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Markus Ruhl didn't get like that with this stuff either. Stick with creatine and glutamine. Your safest and CHEAPEST bet.

Maybe try 1-AD by Ergopharm, i heard that was decent.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    A two month cycle of crap for $160? I'm gonna get into the andro business!

www.steroidalternativesthatdontwork.com

Big Cat is offline New Member
    Bio-gro is as low as they go in the prohormone market. Its crap. Testulin I is basically 4AD with bioperine and two phosphatodylcholine metabolites. Bioperine is an extract of the piper nigrum fruit, a pepper.supposedly enhances uptakle of the stuff into the gI tract because its quite irritating and opens up the absorption channels. Has been demonstrated with numerous vitamins, but to date nothing with steroidal nutrients. Lyso-phosphatodylcholine is known as lecithin or E333. Apart from a few short stints as a supposed tried and failed fat-loss agent, lecithin is mostly used as a flavor enhancer in junk food.

Testulin II contains DL-6,8-Thioctic Acid and a hydroxy-isoleucine metabolite. Those of you who know a thing or two about amino acids know that isoleucine is a quite essential amino acid for growth, but that it does nothing on its own. Its shown a most synergistic action as a BCAA when one part ILE is stacked with 2 parts leucine and 2 parts valine. And even then it doesn't really do anything a protein can't do either. Thioctic acid is nothing more than ALA. That's right, the same crap they put in that overpriced pile of sugar Cell-tech. It doesn't have any major effects on insulin household, it denatures when exposed to air and such. Its a great anti-oxidant though, but its not going to make you any bigger.

This is another product that tries to be more impressive with its ingredient list rather than its efficacy. Muscletech style.

Thread Information