Thread: 1-Test by VPX

MikeMilo is offline New Member

1-Test by VPX

I have chronic fatigue and can't go to the gym. Years ago I experimented with 1-test from the Vitamin Shoppe, by VPX.
    With a very reduced dosage, I lost my hairline and got Krispy-Kreme acne face in no time at all.
    They don't sell the stuff anymore, but is this a good indication that no steroid will increase my general strength and libido without these radical side effects, or was 1-test just jungle juice?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1-Test by VPX-vpx1test.jpg  

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    This would be better in the supplement section

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    I thought so too but it is a steroid question.

Yes energy, well being, etc.. is all experienced through many different pathways and AAS being at least one of them IMO. Im fatigued as hell from AAS so that wont help but i do have a great sense of well being, strength, anamilistic ability in the gym, etc..

As far as your problem, sounds like it lies in your diet and supplementation such as essential and non essential vitamins and minerals.

Caffene helps wonders.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    so you are wanting to take steroids but dont want to work out??? right...

Without getting too DRAMATIC, I have tried every diet, supplement, drug, you name it, over the last 13 years. The doctors said the 1-test was jungle juice, and would be outlawed, it was, but the couple of days before the side effects set in, I was sure I had found my cure.
    Did 1-test have exagerated side effects like acne and hairloss that testosterone , or one of the other options, wouldn't have?
    Are acne and hair loss side effects or the nature of the beast?
    I've had my testosterone checked, it's OK, but my pituitary is broken, and it's very possible that's playing a role in this somehow. So this is a serious question, though I'm not sure exactly what I'm asking.

Quote Originally Posted by JiGGaMaN View Post
    so you are wanting to take steroids but dont want to work out??? right...
    I want to exercise and I can't now, I've tried walking til my knee landed me in the hospital, I used to work out in the gym before I got sick, I'd love to get back, but no, I want to know if instead of beating a dead horse, can I give the horse some medicine. Do you know what I mean?

breakbones is offline Senior Member
    Well, steroids are not magic!
    And nothing beat a proper diet

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    What are you actually looking to do?

You want muscle?

energy?

or what?

RATTLEHEAD is offline Member
    If your that fatigued, have you been checked for any deficiencies? For example, a B-12 deficiency?

I take b-12 thats compounded in a lab, 10,000mcg/ml
    I've tried amphetamines, anti-depressants, antibiotics, probiotics, 10 years of doctors. My doctor thinks I have Lyme Disease, late stage, but my Lyme forum has never mentioned steroids .

Let me re-phrase the questionlease bear with me.

Whatever was in the 1-Test had a remarkable effect on me, now I'm not sure if that's because 1-Test contained a cure for me, or else the effect was like Heroin, (well sure I felt better, it's Heroin!)

To be blunt, I remember the muscles in my back felt really warm and GOOD, and there was also a party going on in my scrotum like I never felt before.
    I also had a feeling of wholeness, youth, promise. I felt good, whatever that is.

This all came crashing down when my hair and skin forced me to stop, as dramatic as my positives were, my negatives were just as remarkable. I went to a few endocrinologists, they tested my testosterone and said it's OK.

I tried to find out exactly what's in 1-Test, just found a bunch of ads. Androstene 3B,7B,17B Triol?????

I guess I'll have to research and maybe try a purer product and take it slow and easy.

quadsofsteel is offline Junior Member
    ive noticed ur still tap dancing around the whole diet thing. check the dieting section. hell, if ur eating friggin pancakes and all sugary syrup for breakfast and high fructose corn syrupy orange juice, that may be wuts causing your "chronic fatigue". wut are u eating?

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    Well you should know that the product, VPX 1-Test is not AS, it was a prohormone. You're comparing teeball (1-Test) to the MLB (AS, gear, anabolic steroids ). Like mentioned above, you haven't said much about your diet. You also haven't mentioned your training experience.

Real AS (not prohormones) is serious stuff. It can work wonders when used properly. Maybe you should try going to a wellness clinic?

It would also help if you gave us your physical stats.

My stats and my diet:
    I've been in bed 14 years with depression, chronic fatigue, neurally mediated hypotension, pituitary, thyroid etc etc etc.
    If I were to do serious exercise or aerobics my body would shut down for 3 days afterwards. It is classic CFS syndrome that you get out in the yard, get on a yardwork high, and then crash for 3 days. When it's really bad, diet and exercise seem to make no difference at all, when I'm having a good month a good diet and walking do make a noticable difference.
    If it seems like I don't know what I'm asking, that's because I don't know what I'm asking.
    Like I said, a small dosage of the 1-test made me feel ALIVE. As in CURED almost like ENLIGHTENMENT.followed by extreme hairloss and acne. I don't know if this is because I'm so out of shape, or I filled a void that had been missing,or maybe the 1-test is like DHT that yes, makes you feel jacked up and then the side effects kick in. My endocrinologist said it was just crap. I have checked my testosterone many times, it's always in the normal range,... is the 1-test a supplement that increases my testosterone, and that's it?.....or are there other ingredients that are like speed, or intoxicants or some kind of hopped up combination of stuff? Do anabolic steroids increase your testosterone levels PERIOD, or do they affect your body in other ways? Yeah, that's my question. THANKS for trying to help, I'm honestly not sure there is an answer here, probablty whatever is wrong with me is affecting everything.

quadsofsteel is offline Junior Member
    i dunno wut 2 say then man. ive noticed some of your post discuss drugs in some way or dependence/ addiction to drugs. Is there anything your taking now? ....speed perhaps? youve mentioned it more than once. i dont know how long it takes to recover from depression from speed, but as with meth iv'e heard it can take years to recover from depression induced by its use. Hell, I know a guy who uses drugs on a daily basis. He uses opiates everyday, had a coke problem, went through the whole speed phase and now it seems as though hes chemically all ****ed up. He cant sleep and drinks cough syrup or benadryl to fall asleep, he's 19 years old with a receeded hairline, zero muscle mass and ****ed up teeth...... Then got the balls to say he dont know whats wrong with him.

Point being.... are you taking ANYTHING (drugs) that may be messing u up? are you taking any psychiatric medications or any medications otherwise?

I haven't had a cup of coffee in years, I took drugs in my twenties, drank beer in my thirties. Steroids are drugs. That's what I'm talking about. Way back when one doctor in passing mentioned steroids as a treatment for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. But most now say they are really bad, especially if you have Lyme Disease. I think I just have to research this on my own, it's complicated. Thanks for the input, I wish I could be more clear.

XNathan is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMilo View Post
    I haven't had a cup of coffee in years, I took drugs in my twenties, drank beer in my thirties. Steroids are drugs. That's what I'm talking about. Way back when one doctor in passing mentioned steroids as a treatment for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. But most now say they are really bad, especially if you have Lyme Disease. I think I just have to research this on my own, it's complicated. Thanks for the input, I wish I could be more clear.
    Chronic fatigue syndrom is complicated stuff. And to be honest treatment isnt easy. (As you know)

For me is AAS huge energy boost and sence of wellbeing plus muscles, strenght and harder look.

You ask for information what noone can answert to you. You have to experiment and find your way. Use AAS and evaluate results or leave this area and seach somewhere else. Its up to you.

And if 1-test give you nasty sides doesnt mean that testosterone in good dose will do same. Or any other AAS will give you same sides.

Thread Information