Dazza21 is offline Junior Member

Bulking cycle - opinions

Right rugby season is due to end soon and im hopin to move up about 10-12 pounds. Current weight is around 14stone or 196 pounds, height is 5'11'' and BF around 16% and age is 21, soon to be 22.

Did a bulking cycle last year and managed 12lbs an was happy with that over 3 months (did take on some fat though)

My supps selection will most likely look like this. Bulking cycle will be 2-3 months depending on pre-season start date.

Creatine
    ZMA
    Tribulus
    BCAA's
    Weight gainer for PWO
    Whey for pre-workout
    Also tempted by methoxyisoflavone aswell (why noy aye)

I know diet is 80% of working out and my diet will consist of around 4k cals, eating lots of complex carbs and meat with some good fatty acids in there.

I am curious and tempted by H-drol atm, looking into it and hearing some good stuff. I know with that i could easily manage 10lbs or even more, can this be stacked with the other stuff? or do i want to leave creatine, ZMA and trib for my PCT along with some Nolva?

Reps will be 5x5 and i'll be throwing some drop sets in and sets of 50 to really shock the muscles, all in all looking forwad to this cycle.

If anyone has any good suggestiong on some supps that will be a good idea, or some critique on my ideas feel free.

Da

(i know this would be an easily achieveable goal with AAS but i feel that i'm too young atm to be completely messing around with my own production of test, and i know H-drol is not as harsh as other PH's )
    Last edited by Dazza21; 03-01-2009 at 09:26 AM.

RATTLEHEAD is offline Member
    as a first PH i'd say go with Havoc. i dont have much time or i'd comment further

oak2429 is offline Associate Member
    hdrol is a great first prohormone

Thread Information