Thread: ECY vs ECA?

nissantech is offline New Member

ECY vs ECA?

Hey, guys I'm about to start cutting, I'm interested in a ECY or a ECA stack. I'm just wondering which one is more effective? I've researched them alot on the net but can't really distinguish which one is better. whats the benefit of Yohimbine HCL vs asperin.

really appreciate the thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by nissantech View Post
    Hey, guys I'm about to start cutting, I'm interested in a ECY or a ECA stack. I'm just wondering which one is more effective? I've researched them alot on the net but can't really distinguish which one is better. whats the benefit of Yohimbine HCL vs asperin.

The caffine prolongs the effect of ephedrine and the asprin prolongs the effect of the caffine. Yohimbe is a non sequitur and is not relevant to the pharmacology of the ECA stack. To whatever extent Yohimbe promotes fat loss, it does is not a part of the biochemisty of ephedrine.

Does adding Yohimbe to an ECA help. I don't know. I have not recently reviewed the evidence and science behind yohimbe so I won't stick my neck out too far. I will say leaving asprin out of an ECA stack is not a good idea.

IM708 is offline AR's Supplement Guru

As stated the elements of the eca stack all work in conjuction with each other. If anything a better idea would be to add the yohimbine on to the eca. Increase norepinephrine thus increasing fat loss. Just got to watch the bp.

so you would add yobimine to the eca stack your saying. if i would do that what kind of dosing and cycle should i use for that combo?

im just trying to figure out why people choose the ecy over the eca for what reasons and why not add them together. I'm starting my cutting cycles and just wondering what to order up at bb.com

hmm, take 10 mg dosages twice daily should be good (yohimbine hcl not extract). Once with first eca and then last. If you can handle sides and bp isn't crazy up it until side are unbearable. If sides are too much off the bat work your way up to a comfortable level.

ok so it would look like this

E-25mg
    C-200mg
    Y-5mg
    A-81mg
    start off once a day then twice then work towards 3 times a week for a total cycle of 4 weeks

does this seem right to you guys?

ralph4u2c is offline Associate Member
    many people use to do ECA-Y stacks but i will tell you that the combination of E/Y can be potent and is def. not for everyone so use with caution. Pretty powerful stimulant but a lot of people report bad anxiety and other issues when using it, which is why it never became as popular as your common ECA stack.

ok so it would look like this

E-25mg
    C-200mg
    Y-5mg
    A-81mg
    start off once a day then twice then work towards 3 times a week for a total cycle of 4 weeks

does this seem right to you guys?
    Looks good, give it a try and see how you react. If thats too strong then take 20mg dosage of E. If too weak then take 7mg dosage of Y.

hey iron i really appreciate the help. ill post how it works.

k ive taken the stack for 3 days now

-Once a day-
    25mg ephedrine
    200mg caffeine
    81mg aspirin

i feel a little more energy during workouts but i dont feel shaky or jittery nothing like that. should i finish this week at this dose once a day or should i up it to 2x a day already?

you're suppose to take that 3x daily once morning, before workout, some other time in the day so it doesn't mess w/ sleep.

boza is offline New Member
    Yo Nissantech,

can you message me your sources?

RATTLEHEAD is offline Member
    Just go to supplementwarehouse . com and search ECA.

Thread Information