Help regarding prohormoes - Any Advice Appreciated

After finishing a bulking cycle toward the beginning of last year, unfortunately I took a little time off away from the gym, and just over the past month have recently started hitting the weights again.

I'm new to all this pro-hormone stuff, I've read the stickys and they were very helpful however it would be much more effective for me to hear some people with experience taking prohormone cycle, and what their results were..

After doing multiple cycles since I was 21, Im don't really want to go down that road again, I'd rather go with something a bit milder but at the same time give me an "edge" during my workouts, so-to-speak... Prohormones definitely look like the way I wanna go, and Id just like to get some feedback before I do, and before they get "pulled"..

auf w.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    All I've ran is Superdrol and Phera Phlex

I would take SD over PP any day.

I do have a thing of Mass Tabs, Epistane, and Promagnon 25 in my room. Have yet to use them.

xlxBigSexyxlx is offline CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    Blog Entries
    It seems like Spawn is big right now

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Superdrol and Phera Plex are both something to know what you are doing with

I definitely research as much as I could on both those compounds.

I had a write up on superdrol here on AR i'd have to look for it...

If you can instead get some test.... much better for you side wise and the gains are much more shall we say "keepable"

maybe run one with the test, like the superdrol

Thanks for the nfo guys, will look into it further... Reed, thanks for the response, however I was just trying to use a supplement a bit less "hard-core" if you will other than a full-blown AAS.. However if its not worth using pro's by themselves I will not bother, if the risk to reward isnt there..

IM708 is offline AR's Supplement Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Panzerfaust80 View Post
    Thanks for the nfo guys, will look into it further... Reed, thanks for the response, however I was just trying to use a supplement a bit less "hard-core" if you will other than a full-blown AAS.. However if its not worth using pro's by themselves I will not bother, if the risk to reward isnt there..
    sd is basically a steroid . Much more hardcore than test. Run test + sd.

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    A lot of advertise prohormones on the market nowadays may not be prohormones... something that converts to a steroid in the body.... Sd is a steroid as is phera plex.... All prohormones are steroids BTW.... test acts as a prohormone in some respects..... converts to DHT, estrogen which all are beneficial during a cycle regardless of what some may believe

If you want some help, find a advertised "weaker" prohormone and bring me the chemical nomenclature as I have been pretty well reversed in finding what the chemical may convert to or is... Don't wanna get caught up in the numerous ways companys try to trick you into buying DHEA by giving you one of the several different nomenclatures to DHEA I.E. Methly 1-D

There are SOOO many steroids and prohormones on the market right now that it can be confusing and you want to make sure you are doing the right things for the right chemical.

I.E. Havoc is a advertised "prohormone" that is actually a steroidal A.I. so you wouldn't wanna run other A.I.'s alongside or during PCT in fear of dropping your E level too low and suffering from a rebound affect that has been known to cause delayed gyno.... There is also a lot wrong with the current info written here at AR on superdrol and how to run in. (K Biz's write up)

Another reason why test is just so easy to do on its own.... tons of research to back it instead of running something you may not know what it is and being a guinea pig as well

good luck!
    Last edited by Reed; 03-11-2009 at 10:35 PM.

POPS is offline Senior Member
    just did my first cycle of h-drol in January for 4 weeks and pct with nolva for 4 weeks as well. I did all of my research here for months before pulling the trigger. H-drol is a mild p.h. w/little to no sides and thought to give it a shot. The only bad thing I had exp. was a shot libido which is just about back to normal. The gains I had recieved were dry and lean due to great diet, training, and most of all cardio. Im 38, 5'7 and 183 and 13%bf and feel absolutely fantastic!! Check it out!

Quote Originally Posted by popsinc View Post
    just did my first cycle of h-drol in January for 4 weeks and pct with nolva for 4 weeks as well. I did all of my research here for months before pulling the trigger. H-drol is a mild p.h. w/little to no sides and thought to give it a shot. The only bad thing I had exp. was a shot libido which is just about back to normal. The gains I had recieved were dry and lean due to great diet, training, and most of all cardio. Im 38, 5'7 and 183 and 13%bf and feel absolutely fantastic!! Check it out!
    Really?? Sounds great bro, all for the libido issue.. (i experienced a real bad case of that back when i was 20 during my first deca only cycle.. my sex drive crashed for over 2 months... GF was going crazy)..

May I ask, what were your gains after the 4 weeks and how much did you keep? Thanks bro... what Brand did u use?

POPS is offline Senior Member
    Really?? Sounds great bro, all for the libido issue.. (i experienced a real bad case of that back when i was 20 during my first deca only cycle.. my sex drive crashed for over 2 months... GF was going crazy)..

May I ask, what were your gains after the 4 weeks and how much did you keep? Thanks bro... what Brand did u use?

C.E.L. I would say that I have kept nearly most of my gains because a few guys from work tell me so. going into the 3rd week is when it really kicked in so I was able to add weight to my training as well as reps. I must have pushed it a bit to the point that my elbows and forearms started to hurt and stayed that way for a few weeks. to top that off I am recovering from a cold and was not able to lift the same because I havent been feeling 100% but at least I have been making it there. I would definately use this h-drol again!

Thread Information