Creatine nausea & dosage.

I get pretty pronounced nausea when I take my creatine. It lasts for hours. I know this is not an uncommon reaction. For those who experience the problem have you found any solution?

Also, does anyone have links to legitimate studies documenting the dose response curve for monohydrate? I would like to see a study showing, for instance, no benefit to 30 grams a day over 10 grams a day. What evidence currently defines the upper limit of dosage?

IM708 is offline AR's Supplement Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by BrokenBricks View Post
    I get pretty pronounced nausea when I take my creatine. It lasts for hours. I know this is not an uncommon reaction. For those who experience the problem have you found any solution?

Also, does anyone have links to legitimate studies documenting the dose response curve for monohydrate? I would like to see a study showing, for instance, no benefit to 30 grams a day over 10 grams a day. What evidence currently defines the upper limit of dosage?
    -Take with some food, protein powder,
    I'm sure as you know sports nutrition is a understudied area. I don't think anyone knows the upper limit of dosing when it comes to creatine so that's why they recommend you eat it by the spoonful.

Thread Information