bboveri is offline Junior Member

Using the PH "H-Drol" instead of T-bol for test cycle kickstart

What do you guys think??

T-bol is hard to come by around here, and is expensive. This PH is cheap.

H-drol

4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol

T-bol

4-Chlorodehydromethyltestosterone

From my understanding, h-drol is a precursor to t-bol, so it would make sense that using it instead of t-bol would ellicit near t-bol like gains.

Not only that, but t-bol is supposedly safe for the hairline... "The 4-chloro alteration also prevents Oral Turinabol from interacting with the 5-alpha reductase enzyme, so conversion to a dihydro form is not possible". Wondering if that is the same for h-drol.

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Potency speaking, no prohormone is going to be close to the real thing it converts to.

Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy1 View Post
    Potency speaking, no prohormone is going to be close to the real thing it converts to.
    I am completely aware of that.

Just want some input on whether this would be a nice way to achieve some muscle hardening and maybe a couple pounds of LBMs cheaply.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by bboveri View Post
    What do you guys think??

T-bol is hard to come by around here, and is expensive. This PH is cheap.

H-drol

4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3-17b-diol

T-bol

4-Chlorodehydromethyltestosterone

From my understanding, h-drol is a precursor to t-bol, so it would make sense that using it instead of t-bol would ellicit near t-bol like gains.

Not only that, but t-bol is supposedly safe for the hairline... "The 4-chloro alteration also prevents Oral Turinabol from interacting with the 5-alpha reductase enzyme, so conversion to a dihydro form is not possible". Wondering if that is the same for h-drol.
    Ive been told the CEL brand is the best around.

RoidBoid is offline Member
    just go with tbol, if ur buying pro hormone crap spend another 1/3 ontop and get tbol, brillaint stuff. maybe alittle expensive, but trust me worth it

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    H-drol is fine for what you're trying to accomplish. Just run it high (100+mg ED)

sitries is offline Associate Member
    HDROL is not a pro hormone, its a 'designer steroid '. Pro hormones do not convert to the actual steroid until they are in the body. Make no mistake, HDROL is a steroid. Like ****** said, run it at 100-150mg per day and you will achieve the same results as 60mg turanabol. My housemate has just finished a 6week coarse on HDROL at 75mg per day and he put on 12pounds!!!!! pretty impressive if you ask me. Some of this may be fat, but a lot of it is muscle. and hes 3weeks into pct and hes kept the lot.

So does everyone agree that being 4-chloro that this will not convert to DHT???

T-bol is tempting, but my source is not cheap on it, and I won't go anywhere else but the.

Thread Information